PDA

View Full Version : L.A. Area the Ron Paul Riders Need your help!

UtahApocalypse
10-03-2007, 10:58 AM
We need some help. We arrive via train in Los Angeles on Oct. 19th at night. We need Transportation and lodging support! We will be renting a van the next day for use that day in town. We also will need transportation on Sunday morning to the Santa Monica Pier. I have posted to the MU's in the area with no response yet. I will post again this week if needed. If we have ANY contacts in the area please have them touch base with us ASAP to work out these logistics.

Lord Xar
10-03-2007, 11:07 AM
Well, you need to be more specific....

like... How many are needed for transport... When you say lodging, do you want someone to "hole you up" or donate/drive you to the hotel?

do you need bike racks and such on the car?

UtahApocalypse
10-03-2007, 11:11 AM
It will be 2 persons. We will have 2 bikes, and trailers. As to lodging we can get a motel if needed, but want to try and keep a budget. We are fine with a floor, or backyard to pitch a tent.

hopeforamerica
10-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Come on L.A.!!!! When you guys get to Phoenix you'll be treated right! I'm sure you'll both have comfy beds provided and a nice dinner! As well as lots of support along your route. Just love what you are doing!

UtahApocalypse
10-04-2007, 10:30 AM
bump

Lord Xar
10-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Hey.. Give me your contact info.. I will ping the Los Angeles Meetups...

wbbgjr
10-04-2007, 11:23 AM
I don't get it. how did you guys bring over a trailer and bikes by train?

where's the station at?

did you need someone that has a truck who can tow?

what are you guys coming down here for?