PDA

View Full Version : my contribution

entropy
10-03-2007, 10:57 AM
I have mapped out all the republican reps in my area and the county HQ. I will be going to each and everyone today and tomorrow to explain to them why a loyal 20 year republican will be exiting the party after the primaries. I have(unfortunately) been a party line voter in EVERY election except for 2006. I will sport my Ron Paul t-shirt of course.

My party has abandoned me. Their fiscal irresponsibility is going to bankrupt this country, their unjust war in Iraq has already divided this nation, their rampant corruption has disillusioned the party faithful.

I will explain to them that I am willing to let Hillary win in order to shock this party back to reality. I will not vote for a republican, unless of course Ron Paul wins the primaries. The christian right is preparing to abandon them, the true conservatives are abandoning them.

This is big folks, we have the opportunity to change the direction of our nation. Even if Dr. Paul does not win he has started a revolutionary message. We must continue to support this message and be vocal with our elected officials. We CAN NOT let this movement whither on the vine if RP does not win.

Get out there people, time is running out for Ron Paul and it is We The People who can affect change!

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

Slugg
10-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Nice!

Cindy
10-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Awesome!

risiusj
10-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Good luck.