PDA

View Full Version : The thread, "4 Police Officers Ambushed" has been queued for Admin review

LibertyEagle
11-29-2009, 04:33 PM
If Admin approves it, it will be back up shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

squarepusher
11-29-2009, 04:44 PM
you are the admin

LibertyEagle
11-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Nope. I'm a Moderator. Josh and Bryan are the Admins.

JK/SEA
11-29-2009, 05:02 PM
I think Liberty Eagle is just looking out for the best interests of the forum in general and posters who make comments that could be mis-interpeted as being somehow supportive of this killer, causing personnal blowback to the forum and posters in general.

Very emotional topic for sure.

Everyone is searching for answers to this, and i'm sure we will all know the 'why's' soon. In the mean time i will send my supportive thoughts to all the families involved.

cheapseats
11-29-2009, 05:07 PM
FYI, if selective hyper-sensitivity is related to any of my "tweets," be advised that I have had NOTHING bounced from Twitter and many tweets picked up by CrowdEye - including several of the ones in this thread.

http://www.crowdeye.com/viewer.aspx?query=mindofmo&filter=

If y'all aren't LESS careful, yer gonna get left behind . . . wailing, BUT R3VOLUTION WAS OUR IDEEEEA.

JK/SEA
11-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Be advised. This forum no doubt is monitered by law enforcement. And when you get 4 cops executed like this, you can be sure no stone will be left un-turned. Just sayin'.

cheapseats
11-29-2009, 05:14 PM
It's getting to be like whack-a-mole with censorship. Eventually, everything worth reading and knowing will be shielded from public view.

ELEMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

It is my experience and opinion that Liberty Forest is thus far inclined to err on the side of CAUTION. Just so ya know.

cheapseats
11-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Be advised. This forum no doubt is monitered by law enforcement. And when you get 4 cops executed like this, you can be sure no stone will be left un-turned. Just sayin'.

This forum. Other forums. Emails. Phone calls. Insurance records. Medical records. You name it, they're collectin' it. And it all can and will be used against you in a court of law if half an opportunity presents itself.

If we will allow it to be dramatic, hush-hush and taboo when THEY are killed, but let it be run o' the mill evening news fodder crammed between commercials when WE are killed, well, EZPZ, we will lose.

JK/SEA
11-29-2009, 05:18 PM
It's getting to be like whack-a-mole with censorship. Eventually, everything worth reading and knowing will be shielded from public view.

It is my experience and opinion that Liberty Forest is thus far inclined to err on the side of CAUTION. Just so ya know.

noted. and yes, this forum has 'changed' since i first came here as a lurker before the 11/5 money bomb in 07.

Meatwasp
11-29-2009, 05:24 PM

I think you are deadly wrong. This thread was ugly and creepy

JK/SEA
11-29-2009, 05:26 PM
The truth will come out. I hope they catch this guy alive.

pcosmar
11-29-2009, 05:34 PM
The truth will come out. I hope they catch this guy alive.
I have my doubts. But the man deserves his day in court. Perhaps the reason will come out.

I suspect we will get a sanitized official version first.

squarepusher
11-29-2009, 05:57 PM

anyone who views the front page Yahoo! news article too I think should be investigated, especially if they weren't even in Washington today.

Anyways, I wanted to bring up the point, the original articles were saying "pair of gunmen" when the account first came out, however, (as someone predicted correctly), it is now changed to lone gunman.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_officers_shot

4 police officers shot dead at Wash. coffeehouse
AP

* Gunman kills 4 police officers in Wash. Slideshow:Gunman kills 4 police officers in Wash.

By GENE JOHNSON, Associated Press Writer Gene Johnson, Associated Press Writer – 26 mins ago

PARKLAND, Wash. – A gunman burst into a coffeehouse Sunday and opened fire on four police officers as they sat working on their laptops, killing the three men and one woman in what an official described as a targeted ambush.

wow, just wow.

virgil47
11-29-2009, 06:21 PM
Just FYI the police have said all day that there was only one gunman but that there may have been a get away driver. The police have no witnesses that put two shooters in the coffee shop but nearby witnesses have reported on several vehicles leaving the area. The police are simply checking out "all" available leads.

pcosmar
11-29-2009, 06:33 PM
Just FYI the police have said all day that there was only one gunman but that there may have been a get away driver. The police have no witnesses that put two shooters in the coffee shop but nearby witnesses have reported on several vehicles leaving the area. The police are simply checking out "all" available leads.

Only one shooter, but there were 2 involved initially. One black and one white.
The stories have been rewritten since this morning. I just checked and stories I had read earlier have changed.

squarepusher
11-29-2009, 06:44 PM
waiting for him to be revealed as Islamofacist :)

(Sean Hannity cheers)

Uriel999
11-29-2009, 06:51 PM
I hope the thug/s involved get whats coming to them. Hopefully they get caught soon.

virgil47
11-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Actually right now the police are leaning towards an individual from Arkansas who is a known criminal and has recently been arrested for assaulting a police officer and the rape of a child.
I wonder why he is out on the street.

Ron_Paul_Knows
11-29-2009, 08:58 PM
Actually right now the police are leaning towards an individual from Arkansas who is a known criminal and has recently been arrested for assaulting a police officer and the rape of a child.
I wonder why he is out on the street.

Because Huckafool granted him clemency.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2010385617_webmansought29.html

In 1990, Clemmons, then 18, was sentenced in Arkansas to 60 years in prison for burglary and theft of property, according to a news account. Newspaper stories describe a series of disturbing incidents involving Clemmons while he was being tried in Arkansas on various charges.

During one trial, Clemmons was shackled in leg irons and seated next to a uniformed officer. The presiding judge ordered the extra security because he felt Clemmons had threatened him, court records show.

Another time, Clemmons hid a hinge in his sock, and was accused of intending to use it as a weapon. Yet another time, Clemmons took a lock from a holding cell, and threw it toward the bailiff. He missed and instead hit Clemmons' mother, who had come to bring him street clothes, according to records and published reports.

On another occasion, Clemmons had reached for a guard's pistol during transport to the courtroom.

When Clemmons received the 60-year sentence, he was already serving 48 years on five felony convictions and facing up to 95 more years on charges of robbery, theft of property and possessing a handgun on school property. Records from Clemmons' sentencing described him as 5-foot-7 and 108 pounds. The crimes were committed when he was 17.

Clemmons served 11 years before being released.

News accounts say Huckabee then commuted Clemmons' sentence, citing Clemmons' young age at the time the crimes were committed.

klamath
11-29-2009, 09:14 PM
Because Huckafool granted him clemency.

More of huckabee clemencies. Boy this issue is really going to haunt Mike. Willie horton will seem like nothing if this proves true plus that other rapist he let go that went on to kill and rape another woman.

pcosmar
11-29-2009, 10:16 PM
More of huckabee clemencies. Boy this issue is really going to haunt Mike. Willie horton will seem like nothing if this proves true plus that other rapist he let go that went on to kill and rape another woman.

Yes, but Washington State just released him.

Clemmons' criminal history includes at least five felony convictions in Arkansas and at least eight felony charges in Washington. The record also stands out for the number of times he has been released from custody despite questions about the danger he posed.

Clemmons had been in jail in Pierce County for the past several months on a pending charge of second-degree rape of a child. He was released from custody just six days ago, even though was staring at seven additional felony charges in Washington state.

Things that make you go Hmm.

squarepusher
11-29-2009, 10:36 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20091130/capt.19af7af0406443f7955cce7b7a684e17.addition_wa_ officers_shot_ny119.jpg?x=213&y=299&xc=1&yc=1&wc=292&hc=410&q=85&sig=ZOteT7YMRBjLi37CEhvN3w--

torchbearer
11-30-2009, 09:07 AM
Has anyone asked the question as to why people hate cops?
Its the laws that turn them from protectors of the peace to enemies of the people.

If someone steals my wallet, I feel angry- I feel violated. I seek out law enforcement to help reclaim my property and to lock the theif up. The cop is my hero.

But- If I have some grass I want to sell, and you want to buy that grass to smoke it. I sell it to you at an agreed upon price- and the grass is good. neither of us feel violated. neither of us are looking for the law enforcement because neither of our rights were violated. NOW- when Joe Officer comes into the picture and sticks us in prison and takes all our property because of that transaction- we feel violated.
Thus the laws turn the cops into pigs.

So- if people want to protect the police, the legislatures must change the laws. Until that time I will not shed a tear for a dead pig.

torchbearer
11-30-2009, 09:43 AM
oh- I was reading that the pigs have the suspects house surrounded and have been goading him for some time.
They were thinking he was dead from a gunshot- but guess what-

alert on top of msn.com- Police say suspect in Seattle-area slaying of 4 cops not in besieged house.
I guess he wasn't there for the "man up" speech.

glad to know the guy isn't an idiot.

LibertyEagle
11-30-2009, 09:50 AM
This thread has served its purpose.

Closing...