PDA

View Full Version : Here's a Liberty Advancement for 2010

carla8478
11-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Everyone has been doing a great job advancing our cause for liberty. Up until now the focus has been mostly on adults. But there's some great news!

My colleague and I are launching a k-12 constitutionally-minded school! We will be teaching the kids principles of liberty and the Constitution along with their academics. And the educational program itself is outside of the box and right up our alley. (Sorry for the idiom, I'm from the South :)) The program is customizable and allows students to move at their own pace and parents control the amount of homework, allowing for more family time. No more stressing and trying to hit the stores at the last mintue to get supplies for some project that is due the next day.

We have access to a very unique curriculum written by family members of the man who wrote "The Making of America" and "The 5,000 Year Leap."

We are launching our first location in Louisiana, but we need everyone's help. Once we can get this location up and running successfully, it opens us up to expand to other locations across the U.S.

And this will benefit the adults too. Once we have the building we will be able to use it in the evenings to host Constitutional classes and seminars for adults too.

We have created a Facebook Fan Page so you can stay updated with developments on this project. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Denham-Springs-LA/Denham-Springs-Educational-Center/184605747697

We are negotiating on a lease space now, but we need to raise the funds to initiate the lease and pay for deposits, occupational licenses, etc. If we can raise millions and hundreds of thousands, I know we can raise a few thousand to create this opportunity for our kids. Once the school is up and going it will sustain itself and will not require continued contributions.

I know everyone is saving up for Rand Paul's money bomb and I do not wish to take anything away from this effort so we are just asking for everyone to contribute $5 or $10. If you want to use a debit or credit card, here is our ChipIn: http://dseducationcenter.chipin.com/education-project

If you would like to contribute by mail, please send them to: Carla Messina, 30677 John Dr., Denham Springs, LA 70726

Thank you everyone for your time. Please, please, please help us get this started, the children need this message too.

lib3rty4all
12-01-2009, 12:56 AM
I think this is a great idea, children need to know more about their country and the principles it is founded on.