PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Gause: Don't End the Fed, Nationalize it

RSLudlum
11-29-2009, 02:35 PM
Andrew Gause is a frequent guest on the Rocky D show here in Charleston. But I was surprised to find this clip of him on another radio show saying that the "End the Fed" clamor is a sort of false flag. Instead he calls for the nationalization of the Fed.

YouTube - End The Fed Movement is a False Flag - says Andrew Gause (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3i5Iat4nfs)

Texan4Life
11-29-2009, 05:23 PM
What a douche

FrankRep
12-01-2009, 05:50 PM
I don't want the government to have the power to create money out of thin air either.

:mad:

paulpwns
12-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Turd.

They are getting desperate.

Deborah K
12-01-2009, 06:15 PM
I like Andy Gause. Isn't he just saying that we should go back to the Constitution and have Congress, rather than privately owned banks, calling the shots? The reason Congress loves not calling the shots is that they can keep borrowing money w/out taking responsibility for it, all while allowing the Fed to take the blame for everything.

Chester Copperpot
12-01-2009, 06:21 PM
yeah I like andy gause too..
Hes saying if youre going to make a profit off of issuing money, its better for the country to get it instead of the fed

and hes also saying if you get rid of the fed overnight everything implodes.. even ron paul would have the federal reserve around to be a check clearing house.

I look at it either way.. by hook or by crook..