PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Ron Paul article by Texas A&M Student

MikeStanart
10-03-2007, 10:30 AM
Pro-Ron Paul article by Texas A&M Student. (Published in Student Paper)

This opinion is very uncommon in the midsts of Texas A&M, which is considered a VERY Conservative / Neocon Area.

This is a pretty good article.

http://media.www.thebatt.com/media/storage/paper657/news/2007/10/03/Opinion/Seeds.Of.Hate-3007398.shtml

He's also my best friend btw...haha

spacebetween
10-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Pro-Ron Paul article by Texas A&M Student. (Published in Student Paper)

This opinion is very uncommon in the midsts of Texas A&M, which is considered a VERY Conservative / Neocon Area.

This is a pretty good article.

http://media.www.thebatt.com/media/storage/paper657/news/2007/10/03/Opinion/Seeds.Of.Hate-3007398.shtml

He's also my best friend btw...haha

aggy does something right!

hehe just kidding.

But seriously, I have been really surprised by the response to Ron Paul at both A&M (notoriously neocon) and UT (notoriously liberal). My friends at A&M often tell me of the sidewalk chalk and signs they see everywhere -- same stuff going on in Austin!

Secretary of Defense Robert Gates left his post as the President at Texas A&M when Bush appointed him last year... the fact that Ron Paul is huge says something.

JoshLowry
10-03-2007, 10:50 AM
Great article. Tell Wes we all aprreciate it!

wgadget
10-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Maybe Neil Boortz will get ahold of it...He's an Aggie alumnus.

thomj76
10-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the post.

Gig 'em Aggies!

libertarian4321
10-03-2007, 12:48 PM
My wife is a Texas A&M grad, and she supports Ron Paul!

EvilEngineer
10-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Lol, just saw someone with that article open a few minutes ago. Guess i'll go have to pick up a copy of the batt today. The good news is that the article was in the one spot that has probably the highest readership of the entire paper aside from the cover story. It got a full page on the back of the short daily newspaper, we call the Batt, short for Battalion.

Go ahead and spam the crap out of the batt site and the message boards for the article. If we can show Wes a huge boost in readership to the site for his article, we can push the batt to publish more Ron Paul articles here at A&M.

EvilEngineer
10-03-2007, 01:06 PM
But seriously, I have been really surprised by the response to Ron Paul at both A&M (notoriously neocon) and UT (notoriously liberal). My friends at A&M often tell me of the sidewalk chalk and signs they see everywhere -- same stuff going on in Austin!

We've got a great Meetup here in College Station. Of which I know myself and Dustan are also members of. Though I wish I was around more on the weekends to lend a hand for the games. :(

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/342/

constituent
10-03-2007, 01:19 PM
hahah... who just retired as president there?

you know, the guy that was blogging in secret and
chatting up the students as if he were one?

what was that guy's name again?

constituent
10-03-2007, 01:21 PM
ya know what would be awesome?

occupying the bush library and refusing
to leave until they handed over all their
documents to the american people.

where's the 5th of november crowd
when we need them?

excellent article btw.

i've not lots of very intelligent (though often misguided)
folks from there.