PDA

View Full Version : The text of the Copenhagen climate change accord.

Anti Federalist
11-28-2009, 10:54 PM
The text of the Copenhagen climate change accord.

I'm not sure if this is all of what is being discussed right now...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13459002/The-Copenhagen-Climate-Change-Treaty-Draft-Sept-15-2009

Mattsa
11-29-2009, 05:21 AM
Obama is proposing to cut US carbon emissions 83% by 2050

That is very simply only achieveable by reducing the average American citizen to 3rd world levels of poverty.

I am quite amazed people haven't considerd the implications of what is being proposed.

Do you have children?

Think about it!

Dieseler
11-29-2009, 05:32 AM

That is very simply only achieveable by reducing the average American citizen to 3rd world levels of poverty.

I am quite amazed people haven't considerd the implications of what is being proposed.

Do you have children?

Think about it!

I have.
Mudhuts and mudpies.

Charlie41
11-29-2009, 09:01 AM

Think about it!

OK I thought about it. 83% is a big #. Now if we stopped every car, truck, and factory will that add up to 83%. If not what else produces carbon? Cows, tilling the ground, people.

So what do we get get rid of next, people?

Yeah I know, that's a little extreme, but you did say think about it.

Magicman
11-29-2009, 09:55 AM

Do you have children?

Think about it!

You can cut down carbon emissions by making algae farms, all of this gives more reason to use them for our biofuels. It recycles carbon dioxide.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=220316

http://www.greenfuelonline.com/

pcosmar
11-29-2009, 10:09 AM
You can cut down carbon emissions by making algae farms, all of this gives more reason to use them for our biofuels. It recycles carbon dioxide.

2 things,
First , I could give a shit about reducing Carbon Dioxide, It is insignificant and the anthropomorphic Climate change is a proven HOAX, A Lie. Bullshit.
Second Biofuels produce carbon dioxide when burned. Which is irrelevant. I would still like to see some competition in the fuel market.

And by the way, My entire 20 acres (less buildings) recycles Carbon dioxide, and produces Oxygen.

/Throws another log on the fire. :p

tangent4ronpaul
11-29-2009, 02:56 PM
OK I thought about it. 83% is a big #. Now if we stopped every car, truck, and factory will that add up to 83%. If not what else produces carbon? Cows, tilling the ground, people.

So what do we get get rid of next, people?

Yeah I know, that's a little extreme, but you did say think about it.

Well of course! - what do you think the "health care" bill is all about?

Well, that and the unfunded liabilities uncle sam has to cover - 14 Trillion in Social Security, 18 Trillion is Medicare part D (Rx drugs), and 73 Trillion in Medicare. Get rid of the "useless eaters" and the US Government is *ONLY* 12 Trillion in the hole.

Keep your eyes open for ads for camp guards, furnace operators, rail road workers, and back hoe operators. Gotta spend that "stimulus" $$$ putting people to work, ya know... :rolleyes:

-t