PDA

View Full Version : RP on the Phil Valentine Show Thur 10/04/07

Matt Collins
10-03-2007, 10:19 AM
I have it from Phil Valentine himself that Ron Paul is tentatively scheduled to be a guest on Phil's show Thursday 10/04/07 around 4pm. Phil's show is heard nationwide, and locally in Nashville on 99.7 WTN. I also have it directly from Phil that he will "be nice" to RP (unlike other radio show hosts ha ha). And in all honestly Phil agrees with almost everything that RP stands for, except for the war.

Phil's website is here:
http://philvalentine.com/

This is to help promote Ron Paul at a rally in Nashville this Saturday 10/06/07.
-Matt

ONUV
02-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Phil Valentine has been leaning towards Paul for quite awhile. He's the only talk show host in Nashville to give fair coverage to Paul. I heard that Paul declined to appear on his show this time around which I think is a mistake. Valentine has the biggest conservative audience in this area.

Drex
02-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Phil Valentine has been leaning towards Paul for quite awhile. He's the only talk show host in Nashville to give fair coverage to Paul. I heard that Paul declined to appear on his show this time around which I think is a mistake. Valentine has the biggest conservative audience in this area.
You brought this thread back from the abyss haha

ONUV
02-01-2012, 09:32 PM
didn't feel like starting a new one. valentine talks about paul everyday now it seems. i think his producer endorsed ron paul the other day.