PDA

View Full Version : Satellites to monitor countries for climate change under Gordon Brown plan

awake
11-28-2009, 05:48 AM
I kid you not... A freak'n global satellite surveillance grid to track climate facisim. Welcome to prison.

"To police the new deal satellites would monitor countries, like Papua New Guinea, Guyana and Indonesia, responsible for deforestation. Any country found not to be abiding by the deal would have their funding halted."

Under this logic I guess we will all be RFID taged to make sure individuals are keeping up with the prison guards orders. If you do not comply, your ration of carbon credits will be reduced or revoked, rendering it extremely difficult or outright illegal for you to buy and sell.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/climatechange/6673792/Satellites-to-monitor-countries-for-climate-change-under-Gordon-Brown-plan.html

tangent4ronpaul
11-28-2009, 07:14 AM
Interesting that they are going after deforestation - if it passes, the cost of wood and MickyD's burgers will SKYROCKET!

but Mr Brown believes it is necessary to get mechanisms in place more quickly in order to ensure that there is no delay in reversing the rise in global temperatures.

OMG! - the earths temp is rising less than 1 deg a century! It's an emergency! (based on bogus data) - we must shove this through immediately instead of looking at it carefully! OMG! - WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

:rolleyes:

-t

Liberty Star
11-28-2009, 09:40 AM
Satellite imagery would show that Iraqi freedom exercise caused more climate change than all the mideast manufacturing combined.

Anti Federalist
11-28-2009, 09:53 AM
I kid you not... A freak'n global satellite surveillance grid to track climate facisim. Welcome to prison.

"To police the new deal satellites would monitor countries, like Papua New Guinea, Guyana and Indonesia, responsible for deforestation. Any country found not to be abiding by the deal would have their funding halted."

Under this logic I guess we will all be RFID taged to make sure individuals are keeping up with the prison guards orders. If you do not comply, your ration of carbon credits will be reduced or revoked, rendering it extremely difficult or outright illegal for you to buy and sell.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/climatechange/6673792/Satellites-to-monitor-countries-for-climate-change-under-Gordon-Brown-plan.html

There's no such thing as a world wide control grid going into place.

That's paranoid conspiracy talk.

:rolleyes: