PDA

View Full Version : Hush-Hush Ron Paul Trip to NH?

ghemminger
10-03-2007, 09:46 AM
http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=49742

Hush-Hush Ron Paul Trip to NH?
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - FreeMarketNews.com

Presidential candidate Ron Paul (R-Tex) is apparently due back in New Hampshire today, and there is a buzz about it among his top level volunteers and supporters because staffers won't say why.

Speculation has run the gamut from a hush-hush fund-raiser to a media shoot from WMUR, New Hampshire's major TV station which has been under attack for not covering Ron Paul's growing popularity in New Hampshire. (See previous articles.)

"Nobody will say anything," said one supporter. "Usually, the campaign is very open about these things. But not this time. We welcome him back to New Hampshire, though. It's critical for his campaign that he does well in New Hampshire, and anything he can do up here to further his cause is a good thing."

OK something is up I can smell it from a mile away...does RP have any interviews...today?....please find out....

Knowguy
10-03-2007, 10:25 AM
This is amazing to me because if my prediction is right, I think that after totaling up a lot of the donation money and continually counting the mailed in donations they have reached a total that is blowing the 2Q money out of the water which would be somewhere near 5 Million and in order to help our Election in NH he is going to make the announcement of just how much campaign money he received...This will also be covered on major national news stations and that is why he is keeping is hush hush....nothing else would be covered up by Ron unless it was good enough news to keep until just the right moment when he can get media coverage...This is just my hypothesis...:D Trying to look at things positively we have accomplished so much there is no going back or giving up now!

ghemminger
10-03-2007, 10:27 AM
This is amazing to me because if my prediction is right, I think that after totaling up a lot of the donation money and continually counting the mailed in donations they have reached a total that is blowing the 2Q money out of the water which would be somewhere near 5 Million and in order to help our Election in NH he is going to make the announcement of just how much campaign money he received...This will also be covered on major national news stations and that is why he is keeping is hush hush....nothing else would be covered up by Ron unless it was good enough news to keep until just the right moment when he can get media coverage...This is just my hypothesis...:D Trying to look at things positively we have accomplished so much there is no going back or giving up now!

NICE first post - THANKS - you don't have to tell us who you are....but thank you...i'm sure you are in "THE KNOW" !!!:D

Knowguy
10-03-2007, 10:30 AM
Ha ha nice, I will be a first time voter from Kentucky..I am a 20 year old and since my state has a closed primary I will be registering republican...Oh and Ron will be here very close to where I live this Saturday Oct. 6th for a 2nd Amendment speech on Right to Bear Arms....we are planning at big Rally at the convention center out of the 3 or 4 Kentucky meetup groups I have totaled somewhere near 200-300 people that have RSVP'd!!!!

ghemminger
10-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Ha ha nice, I will be a first time voter from Kentucky..I am a 20 year old and since my state has a closed primary I will be registering republican...Oh and Ron will be here very close to where I live this Saturday Oct. 6th for a 2nd Amendment speech on Right to Bear Arms....we are planning at big Rally at the convention center out of the 3 or 4 Kentucky meetup groups I have totaled somewhere near 200-300 people that have RSVP'd!!!!

NICE! but damn I thought you were from the campaign leaking the story here first!

Knowguy
10-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Never said I didn't have connections...:cool:

Knowguy
10-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Wooo I was right!!!!!

scubasteve01
10-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Unbelievable... nice call Know.