PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs - Ron Paul

G-khan
10-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Yesterday it was mentioned Ron Paul was talked about on Lou Dobbs.. Is there a youtube of it?

PennCustom4RP
10-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Yes, I saw that too yesterday on Lou Dobbs, it was awesome! Two of the panelists gave a big shout out to Ron Paul. Today there has been some good coverage of RP on Wolfs show, no bad media at all.

Here is the transcript of yesterdays show mentioning RP
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0710/02/ldt.01.html
<snip>

PILGRIM: For a closer look at today's issues, we welcome some of the best radio talk show hosts in the country.

Warren Ballentine with Syndication 1 in Raleigh, North Carolina.

WARREN BALLENTINE, SYNDICATION 1: Good afternoon.

PILGRIM: Charles Goyette joins us from KFNX in Phoenix, Arizona.

CHARLES GOYETTE, KFNX PHOENIX: Hi, Kitty.

PILGRIM: Hi.

And Joe Madison, "The Black Eagle," from WOL in Washington, D.C. He's here in New York tonight. And thanks for being with us.

JOE MADISON, WOL, WASHINGTON, D.C.: Thank you....

PILGRIM: Right. Well, Giuliani has toughened his position on immigration. He said -- he said that to become a citizen of the country, you should be able to read, write and speak English. But when he was mayor -- I mean New York is basically a sanctuary city. And he had a much, much more inclusive, softer approach.

Warren, what do you think about the candidates and trying to reposition their attitudes on some of these issues?

BALLENTINE: Well, you know, Kitty, I think Giuliani is a flip- flopper. I think he's trying to get votes. He's trying to position himself more in line with the American people to get these votes out here. And I think the true -- the true sense -- I agree. I think Ron Paul has took a great stance on the immigration issue.

But I've also got to say this. I think that the Democrats have an opportunity right now to come forward and seize this opportunity. But I think so many of them are concerned about getting votes that they're trying to see which way it's going to go before they come out and take a political stance.

GOYETTE: Well, you know what?

PILGRIM: Charles, go ahead.

GOYETTE: They're all trying to reinvent themselves. They all -- none of them have any core beliefs. There is nothing you can depend on. This is like George W. Bush running in 2000 for a more modest foreign policy.

(LAUGHTER)

GOYETTE: There is nothing any of them believe in, other than trying to get a monopoly on some kind of power in Washington.

This brings us back to Ron Paul, once again, who says I'm not running for president because I want to tell you what to do with your life, I'm running for government because I want to back the government out of your life and out of your affairs.

<end snip>

Syren123
10-04-2007, 10:14 PM
No one said "Hey, Kitty...what's new at the CFR? Have they set a date to invade Iran yet? How'z the NAU coming along? What does David Rockefeller plan to do about Ron Paul?"