PDA

View Full Version : [Youtube] Ron Paul on the Montel Williams show 11/25/09 (Great Interview)

MRoCkEd
11-25-2009, 10:11 PM
Great interview. Montel's one of the "good leftists".

YouTube - 11/25/09 (1/2) Ron Paul on Montel Williams Radio Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KhxeraHMyA)
YouTube - 11/25/09 (2/2) Ron Paul on Montel Williams Radio Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpqRYHYsiM)

BlackTerrel
11-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Thanks for posting the clips.

I played poker with Montel in Vegas about 6 months ago. Very chill, laid back dude - was playing at the low limit tables.

Sucks at poker though ;)

sofia
11-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Thanks for posting the clips.

I played poker with Montel in Vegas about 6 months ago. Very chill, laid back dude - was playing at the low limit tables.

Sucks at poker though ;)

A lot of brothers seem to like Ron Paul. Why do you think that is?

Che
11-25-2009, 10:22 PM
thanks for the post. Does anyone know full video link of Peter Schiff debate with Bullard and Blinder? It was like 4-5 days ago.

ClayTrainor
11-25-2009, 10:27 PM
Looking forward to listening to this later, thanks!

Oyate
11-25-2009, 10:29 PM
That was great!

jake
11-25-2009, 10:37 PM

same reason a lot of asian, white, arab and other races like him :up:

rawful
11-25-2009, 10:39 PM
So I guess Montel won't be selling anymore Obama coins?

sofia
11-25-2009, 11:01 PM
same reason a lot of asian, white, arab and other races like him :up:

but those groups are not historically 95% solid Democrats like blacks are. It's intriguing that such a blindly Democrat constituency as blacks are should take a liking to the most conservative member of Congress.

My theory is that Ron Paul doesnt come off like a phony white cracker and blacks sense his sincerity. There is a Jesus-like quality about Ron Paul.

The only people who could hate him must be evil doers themselves. As Dracula was repelled by crucifixes and Holy water...so too are the Sean Hannitys and Rush Limbaughs of this world repelled by the holiness of Ron Paul.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
11-25-2009, 11:02 PM
excellent

Austrian Econ Disciple
11-25-2009, 11:19 PM
but those groups are not historically 95% solid Democrats like blacks are. It's intriguing that such a blindly Democrat constituency as blacks are should take a liking to the most conservative member of Congress.

My theory is that Ron Paul doesnt come off like a phony white cracker and blacks sense his sincerity. There is a Jesus-like quality about Ron Paul.

The only people who could hate him must be evil doers themselves. As Dracula was repelled by crucifixes and Holy water...so too are the Sean Hannitys and Rush Limbaughs of this world repelled by the holiness of Ron Paul.

That's because he's a libertarian not a conservative. :D (You would be hard-pressed to find that blacks would generally dislike Mary Ruwart also, if she was a more well known figure)

MsDoodahs
11-25-2009, 11:35 PM
Thanks for posting this, MRock.

:)

jmdrake
11-26-2009, 12:37 AM
Great interview. Montel's one of the "good leftists".

Why do you consider Montel Williams a "leftist"? I never got that impression. In the interview with Dr. Paul he self identified as a centrist and even had nice things to say about Palin.

Anyway, thanks for the interview. Very good!

jmdrake
11-26-2009, 12:40 AM

Yeah the sincerity has a lot to do with it. Plus he's one of the few presidential candidates from either party that was strong on the war and stood up for civil liberties in the face of the "GWOT". Those issues are huge in the black community. Also few supported the bailout. The majority of the congressional black caucus voted against the bailout until Obama twisted their arms. A significant number STILL voted against it.

Jamsie 567
11-26-2009, 11:26 AM
Sweet I like Montel Williams

Knightskye
11-26-2009, 10:48 PM
We can win over the open-minded ones.

tron paul
11-28-2009, 04:16 PM

Ron keeps it real.

He never talks down to anyone. Blacks get patronized by phony crackers and fake niggas all the time.

It must be a nice change to be addressed as an intelligent sovereign individual, instead of a programmed robot-monkey Democrat.

TCE
11-28-2009, 08:13 PM
1. The bailout issue. Why would someone of any race like that rich bankers got handed $700 billion out of their pockets?

2. His Civil War (Ahem, War for Southern Independence) stance makes perfect sense. Why should so many people die when the simple solution was to just buy up all the slaves and set them free?

3. His anti-war rhetoric was amazing in that interview. It is hard for a leftist to argue against the foreign empire comment. If we cut $600 billion from our empire, then obviously that is a lot of people insured.

4. His anti-establishment quality makes him easy to relate to. The average American can't relate to the Democratic/Republican leadership. However, they can relate to Dr. Paul, who has a good message that won't be heard by the leadership of either party, he is like the common man.