PDA

View Full Version : Need more signs like this...

scubasteve01
10-03-2007, 08:41 AM
"Democrats 4 Ron Paul"

I think this message will get some of the Democrats who don't normally look outside their party to at least do some research on Ron. I was going to get some tyvex on put a sign like this up on an overpass.

RP08
10-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Ya know?.... I like it!

My new boss was visiting my site from out of state and noticed my RP stickers and of course asked "Who's Ron Paul?" I said "A presidential candidate." He said "I've never heard of him." Then after a little jibber jabber on the way to dropping him off at the airport he says "... And now we just need to get you to vote for someone other than a Republican." I about floored the guy. Just kidding. Actually, though, I was somewhat disheartened that so many people are so party-centric, and even within those boundaries those folks say they "vote for the person, not the party." Yea B.S.

bc2208
10-03-2007, 09:09 AM
Except Democrats can't vote for Ron Paul.

RP08
10-03-2007, 09:13 AM
I know a couple Dems who changed registration to Rep to vote Ron Paul in the primaries... And I live in a city of around 8 Ron Paul supporters :)

edit:

Plus!... after Dr. Paul sweeps the GOP primaries, Dems will most certainly be able to vote for him in the General election. woot!

Bryan
10-03-2007, 09:18 AM

That depends upon your state, and if you change your registration.

scubasteve01
10-03-2007, 09:18 AM
I'm in Wisconsin, an open state.

austin356
10-03-2007, 09:24 AM

In a very large portion of the nation they can, including all practically all southern states.

Your probably just used to being up where such is not the case.

McDermit
10-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Jeff Greenspan (SW Coordinator) said that he got a call from a friend in politics a couple weeks ago saying that a group of Ron Paul supporters was being kind of rowdy at their fair booth. He asked what group... "Democrats for Ron Paul." lol. His friend laughed and said she'd never seen anything like it before... Ron Paul is changing the game and people in both parties are definitely taking notice!

Cindy
10-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Great Idea!

jgmaynard
10-03-2007, 12:55 PM
"Democrats for Ron Paul." lol. His friend laughed and said she'd never seen anything like it before...

Has she never heard of Reagan Democrats?

JM

BuddyRey
10-03-2007, 01:04 PM
I know a couple Dems who changed registration to Rep to vote Ron Paul in the primaries

Yep, I know from personal experience that a lot of Dems really are defecting from the party to vote for RP. I know this especially well because.....I'm one of 'em! :D

McDermit
10-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Has she never heard of Reagan Democrats?

JMApparently not!

scubasteve01
10-03-2007, 02:00 PM
So does anyone know where I can get tyvex in small sections? At home depot they only had it in 160 foot or something like that, and it was 60 bucks.

Also... what's a good way to hang it ?

Roxi
10-03-2007, 02:04 PM
So does anyone know where I can get tyvex in small sections? At home depot they only had it in 160 foot or something like that, and it was 60 bucks.

Also... what's a good way to hang it ?

60 bucks is a decent price actually... i dont' know if u can get it smaller than that or not,, we have gone through 3 of the 160 ft rolls so far...

and the best way to hang them is get grommets... you just put one on the back and one on the front and hammer them together, its really easy and put one in each corner then use zip ties to tie them to fences or poles..

if u need more help PM me, I have done a LOT of these banners