PDA

View Full Version : "V" the TV show aims to poke fun at "conspiracies"

Brian4Liberty
11-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Anyone see last night's episode? It was all about the Vs putting some kind of poison into vaccines.

Seems as though the show V is going to be using the Alex Jones show for material...

Romulus
11-25-2009, 12:17 PM
bingo... discredit the opposition as paranoid fringe kooks...

AJ gives a LOT of people material...

EndDaFed
11-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Well Alex Jones is a kook so its fair game.

Reason
11-25-2009, 12:39 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=217554 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=217554&page=9)

Naraku
11-25-2009, 12:43 PM
So does this mean the lizard people are real!? :eek:

Seriously people, don't get on the crazy boat. Not everyone in the world is conspiring against you. That doesn't mean no one is, but please be a little more rational.

dannno
11-25-2009, 12:59 PM
Well Alex Jones is a kook so its fair game.

There is also actually poison in vaccines..

dannno
11-25-2009, 01:00 PM
So does this mean the lizard people are real!? :eek:

Seriously people, don't get on the crazy boat. Not everyone in the world is conspiring against you. That doesn't mean no one is, but please be a little more rational.

Ya, by all means please be rational, mercury is poisonous.

Romulus
11-25-2009, 01:02 PM
danno.. you are such a kook.. how dare you tell me a frightening truth.. i dont want to believe you so you must be crazy.

Dieseler
11-25-2009, 01:03 PM
Anyone see last night's episode? It was all about the Vs putting some kind of poison into vaccines.

Seems as though the show V is going to be using the Alex Jones show for material...

That might backfire on them.

dannno
11-25-2009, 01:05 PM
That might backfire on them.

True, it could.. They are going for the strategy that they have used all along, which is to make the truth seem so ridiculous that people are not willing to believe it (by altering it slightly and mixing it with untruths).. but if they start pushing a particular topic like that and it becomes widely know that they were right then it could easily begin to work against them.

Romulus
11-25-2009, 01:07 PM
True, it could.. They are going for the strategy that they have used all along, which is to make the truth seem so ridiculous that people are not willing to believe it.. but if they start pushing a particular topic like that and it becomes widely know that they were right then it could easily begin to work against them.

yep.. and then people will began to question EVERYTHING... they ignored us, now they are trying to ridicule and marginalize, except the truth is on our side. keep it up NWO the more you push the stronger we get.

paulitics
11-25-2009, 01:20 PM
True, it could.. They are going for the strategy that they have used all along, which is to make the truth seem so ridiculous that people are not willing to believe it (by altering it slightly and mixing it with untruths).. but if they start pushing a particular topic like that and it becomes widely know that they were right then it could easily begin to work against them.

This is true. What these movies and shows do is make the person who questions authority (lets say a vaccine in this case)and when the time comes...the fictional movie is trigered in the person's brain.

So, then the programmed individual can reassure himself that nothing sinister is going on because it was in some crazy tv plot. Usually, the person will just shrugg and laugh it off, by saying the reptiles are going to kill us....or some other mockery that was in the program. It makes them feel better about taking the vaccine because they can rest assured that it was all just fiction, and the vaccine is good for you.

emazur
11-25-2009, 02:01 PM
I didn't think they were trying to poke fun at the conspiracies. If anything, last night's show made people even more likely to become suspicious of the vaccines

LittleLightShining
11-25-2009, 02:33 PM
I didn't think they were trying to poke fun at the conspiracies. If anything, last night's show made people even more likely to become suspicious of the vaccines

I disagree. I also disagree that they were "poking fun". They were full out making a concerted effort to marginalize those of us who don't trust.

The bliss thing was bizarre, though. "It was a gift from my mother..."

tpreitzel
11-25-2009, 02:56 PM

I don't know the producer's motives, but I, too, believe the average viewer will tend to be even more suspicious of vaccines after viewing the 4th episode. Most viewers won't consciously connect the dots simply because they're ignorant of most conspiracies. The producers would have to be more direct in connecting the vaccine controversy of H1N1 with the current plot of V. Personally, if the motive of V is to discredit common conspiracies, the producers will likely have to be more blatant in their connections. Subconsciously, I can't say.

pcosmar
11-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Anyone see the movie "Conspiracy Theory". There is a good example of the truth being mixed with Fiction.
Did anyone come away from that with a serious mistrust of the Government for MK Ultra? Or do they see MK Ultra and mind control as fiction?

On a side.
Did anyone notice that when Erica checked out Ryan he had a Hawaiian Birth certificate. ;)

parocks
11-25-2009, 04:44 PM
Many think V is anti-Obama.

http://bitterqueen.typepad.com/friends_of_ours/2009/11/v-takes-a-poke-at-obamamania.html
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-tc-tvcolumn-v-1102-1103nov03,0,7062976.story
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jvarga/2009/11/04/obama-parable-brownshirt-lizards-return-in-v/

devil21
11-25-2009, 04:54 PM

All anyone has to do is look at the admitted plotline of the show, based on the original series in the 80's. It's not poking fun of anything. It's a depiction of the rise of fascism in the US.

Oyate
11-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Well I figured I'd pick it up at the beginning, at episode 1 and I wouldn't be worried about anything these guys try to represent because this show SUCKS, I mean it BITES. This is horrible. Ugh. There is no way I'm gonna make it to the 4th one.

bucfish
11-25-2009, 05:01 PM
I disagree. I also disagree that they were "poking fun". They were full out making a concerted effort to marginalize those of us who don't trust.

I think it was a reference to if you just would accept the Queen's (Mother) instructions then you will have bliss. An arrogant statement to me. But for those that think they know best for others a normal statement.

Brian4Liberty
11-25-2009, 05:05 PM

Divine royalty?

tpreitzel
11-25-2009, 05:19 PM
Anyone see the movie "Conspiracy Theory". There is a good example of the truth being mixed with Fiction.
Did anyone come away from that with a serious mistrust of the Government for MK Ultra? Or do they see MK Ultra and mind control as fiction?

For the first time, I'm thinking of amending one of my remarks slightly. I'll have to think about the issue of programming more. Superficially and without knowledge of a particular conspiracy, a viewer is likely is end the indoctrination in a state of confusion. I knew about the Church hearings before watching the "Conspiracy Theory" with Mel and Julia. My distrust of the government was reinforced. I suspect a skeptic or ignorant viewer of the same movie would likely leave the movie with their original views reinforced or simply confused. Maybe, confusion is the goal. Confusion and skepticism are close relatives. If one can't convert a skeptic outright, continue to confuse him instead. Today, confusion and skepticism reign so someone is doing their job of mudding the waters well. ;)

libertygrl
11-25-2009, 05:52 PM
I happened to be watching it with my father and when Erica came out about the poisoned vaccines, we both nearly fell out of our chairs! I had been monitoring news reports about H1N1 and vaccines ever since last May when Baxter sent those tainted supplies over to Europe. Luckily, the lab in Austria discovered the tainted supply before sending them out.

I really don't know what to make of V. Is this a blatant display by the NWO to shove their intentions in our faces as reported by Infowars? Is it a means to subconsciously cause people to discredit those who are trying to warn others about Baxter? Or is it all just a coincidence?

There's this guy I know who is a writer/producer. About 5 years ago he told me how nothing they shown on tv is a coincidence. Writers of episodic tv shows don't have full creative control of their scripts. The network has the final say, and they can just come in and make changes to story lines to either include or exclude whatever fits into the the message they want to put out there. He said they've been doing this since the 60's and that even the names of certain tv shows are carefully chosen to precondition the populations' subconscious. It was almost like a game. They also do that with corporate logos. I didn't really believe him at first but if you think about it, what would be the best tool for a shadow government to best control the population to conform to their hidden agendas that's inside their homes? Television.

All I can say is that events since last spring with Baxter and leading up to the H1N1 supposed pandemic is highly suspicious. Especially now, with an even more serious outbreak of a virus erupting in the Ukraine yet the WHO does nothing about it and the media here is silent. And what about the Israeli spy Joseph Moshe who had warned about this outbreak in the Ukraine, right before it happened, and was arrested and sent back to Israel? This is the stuff of great sci-fi but it is happening in reality today!

I would be curious to find out when this last episode of V was written and went into production just to get a sense of some sort of news timeline.

Lawsuit against Baxter:
http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=81&lang=en

Scientist warned Baxter would release plague:
http://www.infowars.com/scientist-warned-baxter-would-release-plague-in-ukraine/

The most detailed information about plans to de-populate the planet:
http://www.infowars.com/the-move-to-depopulate-the-planet/

"The more predictable we are the more vulnerable we are." - FBI Agent Erica Evans -V

catdd
11-25-2009, 06:05 PM
There are lots of sleepers out there that eat that stuff with a spoon.

libertygrl
11-25-2009, 06:30 PM
F**K!

Troubling Reports Out Of Iowa And North Carolina Raise Fears That Deadly H1N1 Swine Flu Mutations Have Already Reached The United States

New reports from Iowa and North Carolina are raising concerns that the deadly H1N1 swine flu mutations that have been confirmed by the WHO in Ukraine, Norway and elsewhere have already reached the United States. In Iowa, a report that doctors are seeing "very heavy, wet hemorrhagic lungs, lungs with a lot of blood in them" in H1N1 patients is creating concerns among health experts that the deadly Ukraine H1N1 has already spread there. In addition, a report of Tamiflu-resistant H1N1 swine flu in North Carolina is raising questions about the ability of medical authorities to combat H1N1 if thousands of people do start dying. If deadly H1N1 swine flu mutations have already reached the United States, what does that mean? Doctors in Ukraine have been reporting that victims of H1N1 there are experiencing violent hemorrhaging in their lungs. As the patients near death, their lungs reportedly become as "black as charcoal" and literally begin to disintegrate. Will this start happening soon inside the U.S.?

The news report causing the most concern today is the one about H1N1 patients in Iowa. Commenting on a dramatic spike in H1N1 deaths in Iowa, Dr. Gregory Schmunk told KCCI news that what doctors there are seeing "is very heavy, wet hemorrhagic lungs, lungs with a lot of blood in them."

Hemorrhagic lungs that are filled with blood?

That sounds precisely like what is taking place in Ukraine.

Last week, the WHO confirmed that an H1N1 mutation had been discovered in Ukraine. This H1N1 mutation involved a receptor binding domain change, and it is apparently causing the H1N1 virus to become much more virulent.

Just like the new report in Iowa, many victims of H1N1 in Ukraine have been experiencing violent hemorrhaging in the lungs. Temperatures inside the lungs of patients in Ukraine have been reported to be as high as 135 degrees Fahrenheit. As the patient near death, the lungs turn to mush and literally become as black as charcoal.

In fact, one doctor in Western Ukraine was quoted as saying the following about what is happening to the lungs of these patients.....

"We have carried out post mortems on two victims and found their lungs are as black as charcoal. They look like they have been burned. It’s terrifying."

If that wasn't bad enough, the WHO has now confirmed that the same H1N1 mutation has shown up in Norway.

Norway's Institute of Public Health has released a statement in which they announced that this mutation "could possibly...cause more severe disease" because it apparently infects tissue deeper in the airway than usual.

Not only that, but today Hong Kong's Department of Health has confirmed that it has found the same mutation in a H1N1 flu virus sample as the one detected in Norway recently.

Hong Kong is on the other side of the world from Ukraine and Norway.

What in the world is going on?

http://thebirdflupandemic.com/archives/troubling-reports-out-of-iowa-and-north-carolina-raise-fears-that-deadly-h1n1-swine-flu-mutations-have-already-reached-the-united-states

devil21
11-25-2009, 07:09 PM
^^^
Sounds like pneumonic plague or some new genetically altered variant. That sort of respiratory symptom is not your run-of-the-mill flu virus, whether swine, bird, human, or a combo. That's a plague. Not good at all if it's true. I wish the article stated exactly where in Iowa and NC the infection was found. That would be kinda important to those of us that live in those areas.

tpreitzel
11-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Be concerned and take appropriate action, e.g. Vitamin C and D3, but I, personally, am not worried at all about ANY mutation of H1N1 or even Ebola for that matter. ;) As long as we, the people, have the money and access to natural compounds, we stand a good chance of surviving any disease. The H1N1 parts of this thread should probably be moved into a separate thread in the Health forum with associated natural remedies.

Liberty4life
11-25-2009, 07:40 PM
I saw that last night but didn't watch it, to be honest my plate is overflowing with good shows like Dexter, Supernatural, NCIS(both), um, all the CSI's Stargate Universe and a few others

Naraku
11-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Ya, by all means please be rational, mercury is poisonous.

This is not about the vaccines but whether the show V is trying to discredit conspiracy theories. Does X-Files mean the Grays are also real? So we're being attacked by Grays and Lizard people at the same time?

Maybe, it really is just an exciting story that draws inspiration from actual conspiracy theories.

If I write a story about a global conspiracy and it gets turned into a movie or tv show does that mean I am part of the international cabal trying to brainwash people into thinking it is all fiction? This rampant paranoia does no one any good.

Thing is these stories are not meant to be mere fiction. All movies or shows of this nature provided some sort of commentary on actual events. I watched Shooter and that presented a very plausible and believable conspiracy which was connected to the pursuit of oil interests. Far from seeking to discredit conspiracy theories I think such movies and shows becoming more common indicates an increase in conspiracism.

Did anyone notice that when Erica checked out Ryan he had a Hawaiian Birth certificate. ;)

Lol, I did not notice that.