PDA

View Full Version : Obama is going to Copenhagen afterall!

sofia
11-25-2009, 10:15 AM
E-mail scandal be damned! NOTHING will stop Obama and his European gang from destroying our sovereignty and economy.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/34148634

paulitics
11-25-2009, 10:31 AM
THe climate gate is not going away. The science is crumbling, and they know global warming theory has more holes than swiss cheeze. The momentum against global warming is too strong and they will need to fall back on plan B or C.

This is why new propagnada is being pushed, and had been for the last 2 years leading up to this great scandal. This is why the EPA has had to designate carbon as a toxin, to give another reason to tax it. The new war on carbon has been waged.

Another lie being perpretrated is that we are running out of oil,coal, etc. B.S. If this was the truth, than there is a simple solution to the problem, and that is nuclear energy.

They need a global crisis to tax and regulate all productive activity on this planet, to fund their nascent world government, as well as an excuse to have authority over every breathing object. Shame on anyone who continues to fall for the lies.

CasualApathy
11-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Oh noes, so I will not be able to leave the house because all the roads will be blocked again. People are already moaning on danish news sites about it. It was ridiculous during his last visit. It's a huge waste of our money as well, and people already know that no deal will be reached.

Do you guys want me to do some reporting on the visit since i live in Copenhagen?