PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Approval Slide Finds Whites Down to 39%-Gallup

bobbyw24
11-25-2009, 09:28 AM
Obama's Approval Slide Finds Whites Down to 39%
Support has declined much more among whites than among nonwhites
by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- Since the start of his presidency, U.S. President Barack Obama's approval rating has declined more among non-Hispanic whites than among nonwhites, and now, fewer than 4 in 10 whites approve of the job Obama is doing as president.

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/la4tz8iyykakiudfydbt4g.gif

Barack Obama Job Approval Rating, by Racial Group

Obama last week fell below 50% approval in Gallup Daily tracking for the first time in his presidency, both in daily three-day rolling averages and in Gallup Daily tracking results aggregated weekly.

"The only subgroup showing a greater change than whites is Republicans, down 24 points since Obama's first full week in office."

In his first full week in office (Jan. 26-Feb. 1), an average of 66% of Americans approved of the job Obama was doing, including 61% of non-Hispanic whites and 80% of nonwhites. In the most recent week, spanning Nov. 16-22 interviewing, his approval rating averaged 49% overall, 39% among whites, and 73% among nonwhites. Thus, since the beginning of his presidency, his support has dropped 22 points among whites, compared with a 7-point loss among nonwhites.

Given the 17-point drop in his approval rating among all U.S. adults, it follows that Obama's support has declined among all major demographic and attitudinal subgroups, with one notable exception -- blacks.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/124484/Obama-Approval-Slide-Finds-Whites-Down-39.aspx

Dunedain
11-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Obama better give amnesty to all the "illegal immigrants" before the majority figures his game out.

catdd
11-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Obama better give amnesty to all the "illegal immigrants" before the majority figures his game out.

I think he's saving it for the 2012 election like an Ace up his sleeve.

Elwar
11-25-2009, 10:13 AM
What is a "white"?

bobbyw24
11-25-2009, 10:14 AM
What is a "white"?

I guess in the PC world, it would be "European-American"

Dunedain
I think he's saving it for the 2012 election like an Ace up his sleeve.

If you are right and he is successful then we will be transitioned to "non-white rule" al a Zimbabwe and South Africa and all the murder and genocide that goes along with it. I hope everyone here is going to enjoy being a hated minority in that kind of society. I will be leaving the country to stew in it's own juices if that time comes.

As a musing, consider this Harvard Professor as Obama's choice for "population minister"
YouTube - Kamau Kambon says kill white people (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMOkDOXAovQ)

Chester Copperpot
What is a "white"?

somebody the media will eventually term synonymous with racist

AuH20
11-25-2009, 10:16 AM
Replace "whites" with bourgeoisie and it makes sense.

The bourgeois virtues (prudence, humility, industriousness, and a philistine suspicion of high culture) always existed in tension with aristocratic culture’s love of bravado and decadent extravagance. The bourgeois worships the “rule of law” above all else; the aristocrat knows that greatness comes from making your own law and belonging to a caste of one.

This struggle has been going on for hundreds of years. It's not new.

Elwar
11-25-2009, 10:19 AM
I guess in the PC world, it would be "European-American"

Ahh...that's not me then. I was born in America.

Dunedain
11-25-2009, 10:20 AM
Replace "whites" with bourgeoisie and it makes sense.

This struggle has been going on for hundreds of years. It's not new.

The racial angle of the struggle is what makes it historic. Classes of races are struggling against each other. One class doesn't realize the struggle is even going on, yet.

bobbyw24
11-25-2009, 10:21 AM
Ahh...that's not me then. I was born in America.

Like when I ask my "African-American" clients if they know anyone in Africa or ever been there.

How about Americans of European heritage?

MsDoodahs
11-25-2009, 10:31 AM
somebody the media will eventually term synonymous with racist

cracked me up. :D

angelatc
11-25-2009, 10:37 AM
So the minorities are scoring him a with a handicap. Imagine that.