PDA

View Full Version : GE / NBC Does Complete Whitewash Propaganda Piece / Interview On Climategate

Immortal Technique
11-24-2009, 07:56 PM
YouTube - GE / NBC Does Complete Whitewash Propaganda Piece / Interview On Climategate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCbjrkWLGJQ)

Airing Date Nov.24, 2009

Tonight on CNBC's Kudlow Report, some guest host took on the fortunate task of spinning "Climate-gate"
Let me start by saying prior to this interview he had with Senator Inhofe they had Alan Grayson on doing his typical Republican bashing, then they went into the interview i have posted, they then followed up shortly after the clip with a story on Sarah Palin.
So what i sense their brand of propaganda was to make this some sort of republican thing.
They open with republican bashing, bring on Mr.Inhofe who obviously is un informed of the matter, then display Sarah freaking Palin for good measure attempting to make anyone talking about this or whom ever is confirming what is actually said in the e mails and such a Republican or a right wing cook
It appears as though GE / NBC is going to take the low road on this, ignore what is actually said & shows within the data that had leaked and just play the classic old Left Vs Right Paradigm Game, ignore everything and make counter accusations.
What a joke

Ill simply leave you with this quote from an article & you tell me who has most to risk here from this information? Couldnt be the same big oil companies and weapon making companies that they blame for global warming could it? i suggest you read it, thanks for viewing and taking the time to read.

"Already, corporate behemoths like General Electric, DuPont, Johnson & Johnson, and others have come together to form the United States Climate Action Partnership.

Even oil juggernauts like Shell, BP, and ConocoPhillips have joined this coalition, which calls itself "an expanding alliance of major businesses and leading climate and environmental groups that have come together to call on the federal government to enact legislation requiring significant reductions of greenhouse gas emissions." "

http://www.greenchipstocks.com/report/carbon-trading-the-worlds-next-biggest-market/107

Peace&Freedom
11-24-2009, 08:06 PM
This is why it's called an infowar. We have to plod away at the real issues and news, and find a way to leverage our voices to keep the correct story front and center, be it climategate, the Fed, false flags, NWO, the expansion of the Iraq/Afghan wars, etc.

Epic
11-24-2009, 08:10 PM
They open with republican bashing, bring on Mr.Inhofe who obviously is un informed of the matter, then display Sarah freaking Palin for good measure attempting to make anyone talking about this or whom ever is confirming what is actually said in the e mails and such a Republican or a right wing cook

INHOFE is NOT uninformed - he knows what he's talking about.

Immortal Technique
11-24-2009, 08:16 PM
INHOFE is NOT uninformed - he knows what he's talking about.

I dont believe he did in regards as to what was actually in the emails in this interview