PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Blasts The Media For Ignoring Climategate

parocks
11-24-2009, 07:43 PM
"This scandal is invisible to everyone expect for Fox viewers...should this be everywhere now? The media couldn't get enough of the scandal that pops up on Lewinsky or Scooter Libby or Mark Foley, Eliot Spitzer, apparently John Ensign"

MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN not one single report on Climategate...

http://hotairpundit.blogspot.com/2009/11/glenn-beck-blasts-media-for-ignoring.html

dannno
11-24-2009, 07:48 PM
Well I'm glad Beck is covering this *grumbles*

HOLLYWOOD
11-24-2009, 07:54 PM
There's NO Money in Ignoring. Do you make money ignoring or make money pushing a big tax gimmick?

Remember where MSM is slanted... the Obama/Pelosi/Reid channels air 24/7.

Do you see government and businesses resolving Houseless people? No money in that

SelfTaught
11-24-2009, 08:40 PM
There's NO Money in Ignoring. Do you make money ignoring or make money pushing a big tax gimmick?

Remember where MSM is slanted... the Obama/Pelosi/Reid channels air 24/7.

Do you see government and businesses resolving Houseless people? No money in that

I'm not exactly sure what point you're trying to make. MSNBC has their big "Green Push" agenda. Of course there is money in ignoring it. If they cover the lies and propaganda of climate change then they would prove that their own green agenda is a scam.

Immortal Technique
11-24-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm not exactly sure what point you're trying to make. MSNBC has their big "Green Push" agenda. Of course there is money in ignoring it. If they cover the lies and propaganda of climate change then they would prove that their own green agenda is a scam.

General Electric says it all:)

Grimnir Wotansvolk
11-24-2009, 09:24 PM
YouTube - True News: Global Warming Hack, Illegal Downloading & Unemployment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEFv4_OGY_o)

tangent4ronpaul
11-24-2009, 09:27 PM
WP and NYT did not ignore it. In another thread someone said there was mention on MSNBC. Google news reported about 900 stories on it yesterday.

I think it's going to be another big pushback by the people!

-t

CzargwaR
11-25-2009, 12:39 AM
Al Gore was on NPR today still promoting global warming crap, it's obvious that their scam got hit hard by this and now they're trying to regain credibility