The value of this station cannot be overstated:
www.ronpaulradio.com

Please contact mdh and donate today
to keep Ron Paul Radio kickin'
mailto:mdh@solitox.net

GET UP, STAND UP!

DjLoTi
10-03-2007, 08:33 AM
You can donate on the front page, thanks a lot constituent!

We've got a way bigger and new schedule, so check that out. Playing 'Wake up America' with Tangoland right now. Good place to tune in and interact. Also we've got LadyJade as a special guest on The Rick Williams show on Monday. So check that out. Anyway, thanks a lot.

btw - I run Ron Paul radio.

mdh
10-03-2007, 08:44 AM
OK guys, here are my thoughts, and why I want to talk to people who are willing to help us out.

A> I'd like to get our non-rich broadcasters including myself laptops so that we can go live anywhere, any time, without having to worry about whether or not a decent system for broadcasting will be available.

B> I'd like to add capacity, of course. This is easy to do.

C> I'd like to make more of our systems redundant so that we are less likely to have outages that cause a service interruption!

The first requires money, straight up. The second requires money or people willing to donate server/bandwidth resources. The third we can do a lot of now, and are planning to, but we can always do it better with more funding.

So drop me an email if you can help at all, and we'll talk!

ghemminger
10-03-2007, 09:07 AM
Bumpity bump - been havin a blast thanks for listenin!

hard@work
10-03-2007, 10:37 AM
If I donate can I get a song I like played?

:-D

UtahApocalypse
10-03-2007, 10:41 AM
The Ron Paul Riders are hoping to live updates as we cross the country. We have worked closely with Dj and Ron Paul Radio and think it's a great. Hope that anyone that is maxed out can donate to Ron Paul radio, Ron Paul Riders, and other Grassroots causes.

werdd
10-03-2007, 11:01 AM
I idle in the Chat day in day out, theres always great conversation going on and some of the broadcasts are actually quite impressive. Check it out if you havent allready.

constituent
10-03-2007, 11:08 AM
The Ron Paul Riders are hoping to live updates as we cross the country. We have worked closely with Dj and Ron Paul Radio and think it's a great. Hope that anyone that is maxed out can donate to Ron Paul radio, Ron Paul Riders, and other Grassroots causes.

YES absolutely! Folks, Time is of the essence for Ron Paul Riders... Donation Link Utah?

If this is to be as truly innovative (brilliant plan btw for those not yet familiar) as planned,
they really really need your help!!!!! Please Spread the Word to Everyone!

UtahApocalypse
10-03-2007, 11:16 AM
YES absolutely! Folks, Time is of the essence for Ron Paul Riders... Donation Link Utah?

If this is to be as truly innovative (brilliant plan btw for those not yet familiar) as planned,
they really really need your help!!!!! Please Spread the Word to Everyone!

Best way to get involved is on our website. Theare are many things you can help with not just by Donating.

http://ronpaulriders.com
http://www.myspace.com/ronpaulriders

constituent
10-03-2007, 01:48 PM
bump.

r3volution
10-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Bah , if your not tapped out donate to the Ron Paul CAMPAIGN first , then to your local meet up groups .
we are trying to raise 12 MIll by Jan so ALL you $ needs to go to RON first ! .

constituent
10-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Bah to you friend. Help out the folks at Ron Paul Radio too.

5 bucks. 10 bucks.

give your 25 and 50 to the campaign.