PDA

View Full Version : Paul in NH Today? Hushhush

Johnnybags
10-03-2007, 07:48 AM
http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=49742

mrchubbs
10-03-2007, 08:05 AM
I wonder what time the hush-hush thing will occur...

Maybe it has something to do with the Oct. 12th deadline thing.

Or maybe it's to announce his fund raising.

Or maybe it's nothing to get worked up about.

Chester Copperpot
10-03-2007, 08:06 AM
This is probably it.. What time is he supposed to do something? anybody know?

wgadget
10-03-2007, 08:09 AM
Maybe he's meeting with chief NH endorser Barbara Hagan to make a press release about the GOP shenanigans. One can only hope...

steph3n
10-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Maybe he's meeting with chief NH endorser Barbara Hagan to make a press release about the GOP shenanigans. One can only hope...

This is the Secretary of State that sets this, NOT the GOP or the DNC (or D of NH)

paulitics
10-03-2007, 08:39 AM
This is the Secretary of State that sets this, NOT the GOP or the DNC (or D of NH)

so he should be impartial, but he is probably influenced by the GOP. I hope people rise up against this. Even if a 90 day deadline has been done for years there, it still doesn't make it right.

ItsTime
10-03-2007, 08:43 AM
to announce that his 3Q numbers and say the revolution starts here! woot (speculation)

theseus51
10-03-2007, 08:43 AM
I always take news from the free market news with a grain of salt. From their reporting of 5 million 2nd quarter fund raising, to ron paul's 60 minutes interview that never materialized, or ron paul's debate with huckabee on cnn that also never materialized.

Ninja Homer
10-03-2007, 08:48 AM
Wow, this could be huge!

I'm thinking this is part of their strategy on releasing the 3rd quarter results. What I would do is get an exclusive with WMUR, NH's biggest TV station, for releasing the results. He'd be holding the cards, so he could have some control over what topics to cover, such as the Oct. 12th deadline.

All conjecture, of course, but that's what I'd do...

brumans
10-03-2007, 08:52 AM
Hmm... do you think the campaign would do that? Release Ron Paul's number on a local New Hampshire station? Sounds like it would be good for Ron Paul & New Hampshire, and as long as the MSM picks it up...

Ozwest
10-03-2007, 08:52 AM
I always take news from the free market news with a grain of salt. From their reporting of 5 million 2nd quarter fund raising, to ron paul's 60 minutes interview that never materialized, or ron paul's debate with huckabee on cnn that also never materialized.

Spot On. Let's hope their right this time... Ron Paul announcing 3rd quarter results in New Hampshire would be clever.

Ninja Homer
10-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Spot On. Let's hope their right this time... Ron Paul announcing 3rd quarter results in New Hampshire would be clever.

Yeah, I don't know what to think of them. Have they ever had any "breaking news" type stories that turned out to be true? It's possible that they just do a lot of pro-Paul stories to make ad money from the Paul supporters.

Chester Copperpot
10-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Yeah, I don't know what to think of them. Have they ever had any "breaking news" type stories that turned out to be true? It's possible that they just do a lot of pro-Paul stories to make ad money from the Paul supporters.

Theyre Canadian.. Theyre passionate supporters no doubt.. but I think they get a little overzealou without checking up on their facts before they report.

Taco John
10-03-2007, 09:19 AM

You're being terribly unfair. The Huckabee Debate never materialized because the Paul campaign couldn't fit it in the schedule. FMNN merely reported that CNN was pursuing it. The 60 minutes thing isn't in their court. They just reported that they came to interview Dr. Paul. Anyone who works with media knows that this doesn't mean a guarantee in coverage. All FMNN did was report what was happening. They can't force 60 minutes to run the footage on a schedule that is acceptable to you.

As far as the 5 million, they should be more cautious in their interpretation of what the Paul campaign is telling them.

Patrick Henry
10-03-2007, 09:44 AM
During the Paul family walk, when Paul did a little speech/Q&A at some family's house, he said that he would be back Wed. for some kind of board meeting or something. It is in the youtube video.

Ozwest
10-03-2007, 10:01 AM
The Free Market News serves its purpose. It encourages Newbies into the fold and generates positive press... It's Prozac. A bit like FAUX, but harmless.

ghemminger
10-03-2007, 10:05 AM
You're being terribly unfair. The Huckabee Debate never materialized because the Paul campaign couldn't fit it in the schedule. FMNN merely reported that CNN was pursuing it. The 60 minutes thing isn't in their court. They just reported that they came to interview Dr. Paul. Anyone who works with media knows that this doesn't mean a guarantee in coverage. All FMNN did was report what was happening. They can't force 60 minutes to run the footage on a schedule that is acceptable to you.

As far as the 5 million, they should be more cautious in their interpretation of what the Paul campaign is telling them.

I wonder if this has something to do with that CNN piece with the TIE in to NH AND his 3rd Qrt. numbers.....What coup for CNN - they run a hour long special on Ron Paul and he gets MAXIMUM MSM coverage - I would wet my pants...:eek:

Perry
10-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Love the hush hush strategy. Great idea.:)

Tim724
10-03-2007, 10:38 AM
The campaign jolly-well better start making some waves in NH.

Ozwest
10-03-2007, 10:46 AM
The campaign jolly-well better start making some waves in NH.

Ron is Good. He's astute and has political nouse. Hold on it's going to be a bumpy ride, Youza!!!

ghemminger
10-03-2007, 10:47 AM
BY: Ghemminger
I would like to cover this today on my Radio Show today @ RonPaulRadio.com 8-9 Central Could this be related to the CNN Coverage - Special Report? - Will he report fundraising today? - Announce a new PR campiagn - set of ADs....hmmm let us know!

FMNN REPLY: Some say it is just a private meeting, maybe a board meeting of some sort. Others say it may be something more important. Not sure. Sorry.