PDA

View Full Version : So, this whole Audit the Fed thing...

Imperial
11-24-2009, 01:37 PM
Isn't it kinda stupid? I mean, I thought the Federal Reserve knows better than us about how to run the economy. Wasn't everything great when Alan Greenspan ran the economy and we had a huge boom? I mean, the only problem is he didn't regulate some stuff enough.

Couldn't we just bomb Iran to get the economy back on track? I mean, the governemnt lets the federal reserve do its thing. I am nobody to say the Fed could make a mistake. I think the govt has the best tools at its disposal to pull us out of the economic recession and start a new boom that will never bust.

Besides, hundreds of fed economists and banks who got their money dont like this whole audit idea. I think the 75% of americans who want this stupid legislation are wrong. The gubmint told the fed to make economic policy, not the people.

This is America. I thought we had already shown we didn't have rights anymore, likke under our great president Lincoln or Wilson or Bush. Sometimes we must sacrifice the rights of the few for the many.

Dieseler
11-24-2009, 01:50 PM
We must begin to formulate on a Global scale now!
Audit the IMF!

aravoth
11-24-2009, 02:14 PM
Isn't it kinda stupid? I mean, I thought the Federal Reserve knows better than us about how to run the economy. Wasn't everything great when Alan Greenspan ran the economy and we had a huge boom? I mean, the only problem is he didn't regulate some stuff enough.

Couldn't we just bomb Iran to get the economy back on track? I mean, the governemnt lets the federal reserve do its thing. I am nobody to say the Fed could make a mistake. I think the govt has the best tools at its disposal to pull us out of the economic recession and start a new boom that will never bust.

Besides, hundreds of fed economists and banks who got their money dont like this whole audit idea. I think the 75% of americans who want this stupid legislation are wrong. The gubmint told the fed to make economic policy, not the people.

This is America. I thought we had already shown we didn't have rights anymore, likke under our great president Lincoln or Wilson or Bush. Sometimes we must sacrifice the rights of the few for the many.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/aravoth/sisko.gif

Che
11-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Hi, welcome to RPF forum. Do you know who Ron Paul is?

Dieseler
11-24-2009, 02:23 PM
What IF kicks ass.

tremendoustie
11-24-2009, 02:36 PM

Lol, nicely done :D

Dieseler
11-24-2009, 02:38 PM
We must insist that more Ron Paul Globalists are appointed to the UN security council immediately.

BuddyRey
11-24-2009, 02:42 PM
LOL! You really had me thinking you were serious until the start of the second paragraph. Very funny!

Dionysus
11-24-2009, 06:55 PM
Alan Greenspan's Jewish mother called him a genius one too many times and I guess it just stuck. :D I can see it now. He would come home crying 'cause somebody beat him up and stole his lunch money, and she'd say, "Don't worry, Alan. You're a genius."

Imperial
11-25-2009, 03:42 AM
Hi, welcome to RPF forum. Do you know who Ron Paul is?

Isn't he that liberal pot-smoking RINO who likes the gay people?