PDA

View Full Version : Investigators: Ky. census worker committed suicide

easycougar
11-24-2009, 01:32 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091124/ap_on_re_us/us_census_worker_hanged

sofia
11-24-2009, 01:41 PM

so who made up the story about "right wing extremists" hanging him?...SPLC perhaps?

angelatc
11-24-2009, 01:44 PM
so who made up the story about "right wing extremists" hanging him?...SPLC perhaps?

My money is on HuffPo. And I guarantee you that Daily Kos and Democratic Underground people will insist this is a conspiracy to hide what really happened.

Expatriate
11-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Of course, the story about the real reason for his death won't be anywhere near as big as the "OMG anti-government right-wingers did it" story.

jmdrake
11-24-2009, 01:55 PM

That didn't take much imagination. If this census worker indeed "suicided" himself then he was clearly trying to point the figure at right winger when he scrawled "fed" on himself. He's kind of like an old white male version of Tawana Brawley. Of course the next time there's a Vince Foster style "Arkancide" people will point back to this case.

Oyate
11-24-2009, 05:07 PM

Maybe we'll get to ask them. http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/061892-2009-11-24-declare-your-independence-with-ernest-hancock-afternoon-november-24th-2009.htm

dannno
11-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Ya know, this is really frustrating. Many of you may remember the frustrating battles I had with my liberal statist friend a few months back. I don't talk to him anymore because while I was continually attempting to defend my political positions, my statist friend started talking about our friendship. He was saying I was being condescending, etc, all while attacking my political views.. and THE ONLY THING I DID was rationally defend my political views the entire time.

What makes me mad is that this was the event that kicked off the final show down, and he is the one who e-mailed me the story. I told him that it was a staged attack and most likely was purposely done because it was Rand's money bomb day. I don't know if people here remember that part. Of course my friend thought I was crazy, and that by associating with the liberty movement I was sleeping with "dogs" and "getting fleas". Maybe it is better that we're not friends anymore. But it's really frustrating because I can't fucking e-mail him to show him that the entire incident was staged after I told him precisely that.

MsDoodahs
11-24-2009, 06:20 PM
"He taped his ankles and wrists, but his wrists were bound so loosely that he had considerable mobility, leaving investigators to believe he could have done the taping himself, authorities said. He scrawled the word "fed" upside down on his chest, taped his Census Bureau ID to his head, stuck a red cloth into his mouth and placed another piece of tape over it."

Shades of the crazy backwards "b" woman ...

JenH88
11-24-2009, 07:19 PM
<shakes head> just dumb.. and this guy was a single father.. wasted attempt as well.. no one's getting any money... dont make much sense to me.. but i guess some people are just dumb.. poor kid/s..

gosh. part of me so wants to call it a conspiracy.. lol

phill4paul
11-24-2009, 07:23 PM
<shakes head> just dumb.. and this guy was a single father.. wasted attempt as well.. no one's getting any money... dont make much sense to me.. but i guess some people are just dumb.. poor kid/s..

His inheritors are getting money. From what I read earlier his policy covered suicide.

JenH88
11-24-2009, 07:27 PM
His inheritors are getting money. From what I read earlier his policy covered suicide.

from the article on abc i read it specifically said the policies did not cover suicide thats why the elaborate hoax... if he was killed on the job as well his inheritors would have gotten an extra 10,000 from the government.. suicide excluded..

phill4paul
11-24-2009, 07:31 PM
from the article on abc i read it specifically said the policies did not cover suicide thats why the elaborate hoax... if he was killed on the job as well his inheritors would have gotten an extra 10,000 from the government.. suicide excluded..

You are right. I had misread. No suicide.

dannno
11-24-2009, 07:34 PM

It happened in Kentucky. On the day of Rand's money bomb. The media just admitted it was staged. You'd have to be a coincidence theorist to think otherwise.

pcosmar
11-24-2009, 07:52 PM
What makes me mad is that this was the event that kicked off the final show down, and he is the one who e-mailed me the story. I told him that it was a staged attack and most likely was purposely done because it was Rand's money bomb day. I don't know if people here remember that part. Of course my friend thought I was crazy, and that by associating with the liberty movement I was sleeping with "dogs" and "getting fleas". Maybe it is better that we're not friends anymore.

I remember it. He actually died several days before, but the story way Released, Hyped and Sensationalized at the same time as the money Bomb.

On a positive note, You found out your "friend" was not your friend. That is worth knowing.
Better now than when your life or security depends on it.

coyote_sprit
11-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Ya know, this is really frustrating. Many of you may remember the frustrating battles I had with my liberal statist friend a few months back. I don't talk to him anymore because while I was continually attempting to defend my political positions, my statist friend started talking about our friendship. He was saying I was being condescending, etc, all while attacking my political views.. and THE ONLY THING I DID was rationally defend my political views the entire time.

What makes me mad is that this was the event that kicked off the final show down, and he is the one who e-mailed me the story. I told him that it was a staged attack and most likely was purposely done because it was Rand's money bomb day. I don't know if people here remember that part. Of course my friend thought I was crazy, and that by associating with the liberty movement I was sleeping with "dogs" and "getting fleas". Maybe it is better that we're not friends anymore. But it's really frustrating because I can't fucking e-mail him to show him that the entire incident was staged after I told him precisely that.

You should email this article to him and say "I was right, you we're wrong, better start getting used to that feeling." There is going to be a lot more revelations like this to come.

Kludge
11-25-2009, 05:03 PM
HUGE sigh of relief when I read this, today.

jmdrake
11-25-2009, 05:27 PM

The policy did not cover suicide.

Sparkman had taken out two accidental life insurance policies since late 2008 totaling $600,000 that would not pay out for suicide, authorities said. Rudzinski said the insurance payout was one motive for suicide, but Sparkman had also told "a credible witness" that he believed his lymphoma, which he had previously been treated for, had recurred.

JenH88
11-25-2009, 06:07 PM
I remember it. He actually died several days before, but the story way Released, Hyped and Sensationalized at the same time as the money Bomb.

yup.. i know it wasnt the moneybomb day because i wasn't really home that day, but i was home on the internet for a lot of the day that this story broke..

just the thought of a single father committing suicide for money? i dunno.. thats a hard one for me to swallow... dna evidence is easy to manipulate we've been shown.. looking at who benefited from this whole ordeal.. definitely gets my conspiracy senses tingling..

dannno, i honestly didnt even connect kentucky+ hyped on moneybomb day too thing... makes it all the more suspicious.. o_0

GunnyFreedom
12-12-2009, 03:25 AM
I never heard this in the media. Imagine that. The original story was everywhere...the final findings were nowhere. I just now learned of this. At least I'll have a response when the next moonbat brings this up -- but I am getting more and more dismayed at the "news" every day.

Zippyjuan
12-12-2009, 03:38 AM
I saw the update on the suicide. Based on the number of posts on it, lots of other people did too. Maybe you missed the news that day?

GunnyFreedom
12-12-2009, 03:51 AM
I saw the update on the suicide. Based on the number of posts on it, lots of other people did too. Maybe you missed the news that day?

Maybe, but I can assure you that it did not receive even a fraction of the coverage as did the speculation over 'murder by a right wing extremist' did.