PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's "Biggest Moral Concern" answer

wecandoit
06-05-2007, 08:56 PM
This opens a huge window of opportunity for us to expand Ron Paul's support.

Many may confuse die hard Christians as "neo-con" right wingers in lock step with Bush and his policy of pre-emptive war.

I assure you, that is not the case. Many are good, trusting people, who wanted desperately to believe we had a good Christian man in the WH. Many are waking up to the fact they were fooled.

I consider myself a follower of Christ's teachings who was never fooled, and have been saying what Ron said tonight for 5 years now. So it was a HUGE point of celebration for me personally, to FINALLY have a man of integrity, stand up in a public
forum and say the same thing.

I just have to believe that what Ron said tonight, on that one question, has the potential to be a really big boost for us across the heartland of this country.

rp4pres
06-05-2007, 09:02 PM
I agree. That was a magnificent Ron Paul moment.

tnvoter
06-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Yes, I personally can say I thought that as a beautiful moment.

Original_Intent
06-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Definitely the best moment of the night.

GO RON PAUL!!!!!

AgentSmith
06-05-2007, 09:55 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g5ktXm_5ANk <=====!!!

Bison
06-05-2007, 10:01 PM
The prospect of pre-emptive war going nuclear should wake up lots of Americans.

theknightshift
06-05-2007, 10:18 PM
When he replied with that answer, Ron Paul... in my mind anyway... became to the Republican party what Stanley Hauerwas is to modern American Christianity.

(That's a very good thing, by the way!)

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail
06-05-2007, 10:18 PM
I was really hoping he would explain how our foreign policy contradicts Christianity. Well done.

winston84
06-06-2007, 12:26 AM
I totally agree with you. IMO that answer had to be the most brilliant response thus far in the debate. He hit the nail on the head with that one, upstaged the entire gaggle. My favorite Ron Paul moment! I loved how he threw neo-cons in there.

beermotor
06-06-2007, 04:48 AM
remember - when talking to people about RP, you gotta bring out that this is the only MORAL position one can take...

peruvianRP
06-06-2007, 06:01 AM
yeah I was proud to be a RP supporter. Even my wife who does not watch politics see how the other candidate just answered a BS.."they are evil and we are good" instead RP said like it is... PreEmptive War is INMORAL!

ButchHowdy
06-06-2007, 07:04 AM
I was really hoping he would explain how our foreign policy contradicts Christianity. Well done.

I'm thinking "Do unto others" or "Love thy neighbor"