PDA

View Full Version : email from a friend

BillyDkid
10-03-2007, 06:41 AM
I got this email below from a friend of mine. Sometimes I want to strangle him. I told him to see "Why We Fight" and then see if you are so cavalier about war.

I'm really enjoying the radio up here. There are actually viewpoints other than the far left NPR. One guy said it should be a requirement to have one Dem and one Rep. for pres and vice pres, rather than a single party. There are also announcers that have real millitary guests that support the war and explain what it is really like over there rather than just bush bashers. The consensus from people on the ground is that progress is slow and steady and a pull out would be a disaster.

Frankly, I don't really care. 2500 dead in 5 years is nothing. In that time, 2 million have died in car crashes. another 2 million from a cold. 25 million from heart disease. 25 mil. from cancer.

micahnelson
10-03-2007, 06:53 AM
If he doesn't care about 2500 dead in 5 years, why does he care about the threat of terrorism?

sickmint79
10-03-2007, 09:21 AM
tell him to stop being a coward and go fight if he feels so strongly about it.

since he's probably a seflish bastard, show him the economic state of the country and what the war is doing to it and his pocketbook/taxes/inflation