PDA

View Full Version : Spitzer On Paul's Audit Of The Fed Bill

Immortal Technique
11-23-2009, 06:56 PM
YouTube - Spitzer On Paul's Audit Of The Fed Bill (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S8sEoHkCwk)

Airing Date Nov.23, 2009
Spitz really put Paul in a good light here, props to eliot

rprprs
11-23-2009, 08:35 PM
Hmmm. What are those "certain things" that should not be made public?
Inquiring minds want to know.

haaaylee
11-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Was expecting ED to go nuts like he usually does and glad Spitzer was able to talk and say nice things.

james1906
11-23-2009, 09:34 PM
I think there was a concerted effort to bring down Spitzer and Spitzer's vice inevitably caught up with him.

I think Spitzer genuinely emphasizes with Paul about bringing down the corrupt banks.

sofia
11-23-2009, 09:36 PM
I think there was a concerted effort to bring down Spitzer and Spitzer's vice inevitably caught up with him.

I think Spitzer genuinely emphasizes with Paul about bringing down the corrupt banks.

no doubt...

Spitzer was screaming about the housing bubble and teaser rate scams long before it was in vogue.

Two weeks after he blasted Bush in a Wash Post piece he was outed.

Pauliana
11-23-2009, 10:04 PM
It's got to be killing them that the worst vice Dr Paul has is chocolate chip cookies.

jake
11-23-2009, 10:15 PM
It's got to be killing them that the worst vice Dr Paul has is chocolate chip cookies.

this brought a smile to my face. so true.

Reason
11-23-2009, 11:11 PM
YouTube - The Assassination of New York Governor Eliot Spitzer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMo7T9t0Gzk)

BlackTerrel
11-24-2009, 12:51 AM

YouTube - Family guy cookie monster in rehab (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljaXrmZx8PQ)

angelatc
11-24-2009, 05:53 AM
no doubt...

Spitzer was screaming about the housing bubble and teaser rate scams long before it was in vogue.

Two weeks after he blasted Bush in a Wash Post piece he was outed.

That's why morals matter. You can't blackmail a guy who can keep it in his pants.

specsaregood
11-24-2009, 06:01 AM
That's why morals matter. You can't blackmail a guy who can keep it in his pants.

Sure you can. You go after his friends and family, business acquaintances, etc.

Worth noting: a reputable person such as RP gets on Ed's show in the "psycho talk" section. Yet a former elected official, guilty of breaking the law (admittedly) while in office, gets on a reputable guest.....

angelatc
11-24-2009, 06:06 AM
Sure you can. You go after his friends and family, business acquaintances, etc.

Worth noting: a reputable person such as RP gets on Ed's show in the "psycho talk" section. Yet a former elected official, guilty of breaking the law (admittedly) while in office, gets on a reputable guest.....

Spitzer is a scum. He's also a Democrat.

hugolp
11-24-2009, 06:31 AM

I really will never understand why what politicians do in their private time its so important in the USA. Here you dont hear a word, and people dismiss it as gossip.

Brian4Liberty
11-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Hmmm. What are those "certain things" that should not be made public?
Inquiring minds want to know.

I am guessing he is talking about company proprietary information. Product info, future merger/acquisition info, that kind of thing.

Brian4Liberty
11-24-2009, 11:17 AM

After only seeing the Ed show a few times, it's obvious that he is a Democrat establishment partisan hack of the worse kind. He was hoping to get Spitzer to attack Ron...

TCE
11-24-2009, 11:29 AM
After only seeing the Ed show a few times, it's obvious that he is a Democrat establishment partisan hack of the worse kind. He was hoping to get Spitzer to attack Ron...

But why would he ask a guy who has spent all of this time fighting against Wall St? It would make more sense to have a lot of other people attack Paul.

It is worth noting, though, that we are in an excellent position here. Alan Grayson is a far left liberal Democrat. If any of the left wing shows attack Dr. Paul's position on this, they are also attacking Grayson. And if they attack Grayson, they are attacking the entire liberal wing of the Democratic party. This puts Dr. Paul in a great position PR-wise.