PDA

View Full Version : We are a nation with a Civil Purpose

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-23-2009, 01:35 PM
Contrary to what the lawyers like to say, we are not a nation of laws -- this designation belonging to the world outside of our borders -- but, we are a nation with a Civil Purpose. just having a Constitution for the sake of having a Constitution is no better than not having a Constitution. Setting up a government was not the intentions of our Christian Founding Fathers, after all, but setting up "a more perfect government" as a necessary tyranny. We have the three branches of government to balance the power and keep itself at bay. This does not mean that we have to use them. The less we use of them, the better off we will be. While two people will go into court before judgement equal and free, the two who come out after judgement will be unequal and more and more under bondage to tyranny.

Elwar
11-23-2009, 01:38 PM
Great plan to not use government anymore. I'll tell the cop about this when I light up a joint.

I'll also tell the IRS that I'll no longer require their services.

davesxj
11-23-2009, 01:41 PM
I recently entered the paralegal program at a local community college. I went in thinking laws were bull shit and after five weeks I was an anarchist.

The filth in that textbook is outrageous.

The Bar Association is a friggen joke.

heavenlyboy34
11-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Contrary to what the lawyers like to say, we are not a nation of laws -- this designation belonging to the world outside of our borders -- but, we are a nation with a Civil Purpose. just having a Constitution for the sake of having a Constitution is no better than not having a Constitution. Setting up a government was not the intentions of our Christian Founding Fathers, after all, but setting up "a more perfect government" as a necessary tyranny. We have the three branches of government to balance the power and keep itself at bay. This does not mean that we have to use them. The less we use of them, the better off we will be. While two people will go into court before judgement equal and free, the two who come out after judgement will be unequal and more and more under bondage to tyranny.

So, how do you feel about circumventing the public judicial system by using arbitration or some form of private judicial system? :confused::)