PDA

View Full Version : FED: SUDDENLY CNBC Propagandizes for Ron Paul

thechitowncubs
11-23-2009, 08:10 AM
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

Did anyone see the Squawk Box this morning.

At first they had a scrambling Fed Governor.

Then they had Ron Paul.

Who do you think won?

Working Poor
11-23-2009, 08:18 AM
link or it didn't happen

nbruno322
11-23-2009, 08:19 AM
Here is the link to the former Fed governor, the Paul interview should be up soon. Check back at CNBC.com

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1339711378&play=1

bobbyw24
11-23-2009, 08:24 AM
link or it didn't happen

So, before Youtube nothing happened?

Kludge
11-23-2009, 08:25 AM
So, before Youtube nothing happened?

^ didn't happen

Kind of surprised Liesman kept giving him the same question the board member wasn't being straight-forward with.

Chester Copperpot
11-23-2009, 08:32 AM
could that guy dodge the question any more than he did.. damn

Chester Copperpot
11-23-2009, 08:34 AM
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

Did anyone see the Squawk Box this morning.

At first they had a scrambling Fed Governor.

Then they had Ron Paul.

Who do you think won?

People are educating themselves.. Even the people working in the media.. Theyre looking at this federal reserve guy and they know hes bullshitting through his teeth..

Whats good about this guy is he was on the board of governors for 3 years and while I was watching him I said to myself.. "any of us could debate this guy on TV and destroy his argument to threads." And I believe any of us could.. This is what we need.. the fight goes on.

The Revolution Continues...

KenInMontiMN
11-23-2009, 08:36 AM
Kroszner is with of the U of Chicago....while the list of educational institutions influenced by internationalist funding is lengthy, if you pared that list down to just the half-dozen or so most wholly owned and infiltrated by the internationalists, the U of Chicago would make that short list certainly. Rockefeller founded and funded throughout its history.

nbruno322
11-23-2009, 08:40 AM
Here is a link to the Paul interview:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1339737581&play=1

Elwar
11-23-2009, 08:49 AM
So...they didn't call him "the Libertarian" or "some people say you're crazy"...or "the gold nut"?

Hmm...it's as if he's not running for president right now...

ClayTrainor
11-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Here is a link to the Paul interview:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1339737581&play=1

That was a great interview to start my day, thanks!

zach
11-23-2009, 10:16 AM
the tide is slowly turning, and if we can't accept even one inch of turnaround from past history, then we're doomed from the beginning.

thechitowncubs
11-23-2009, 11:26 AM
This is really bigger than you all may think.

This was aired and advertised during the open of one of the craziest stock trading weeks of the year.

I was pissing myself. They were literally cheering for RP during the entire opening bell broadcast, in the meanwhile making an ass of a Fed Governor.

BuddyRey
11-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Nice! If this is turned into a 'tube, it'll go viral!

Kludge
11-23-2009, 12:40 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul HR 1207 on Squawk Box pt1 nov 23 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvbLn-r4JfE)

YouTube - Ron Paul HR 1207 on Squawk Box pt2 nov 23 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VaohyhHUxo)

Arklatex
11-23-2009, 06:32 PM
They just replayed part of this interview on the Kudlow Report. Every financial network right now is talking about the debt, gold and Ron Paul!

Reason
11-23-2009, 11:35 PM
not sure that interview went as well as everyone seems to think...

revolutionary8
11-23-2009, 11:46 PM

you (conveniently?) forgot the "I" in that sentence CR. ;)

I especially liked the end. Did anyone catch the last sentence in Pt 2 cahortled by that Short/Italian/New Yorker/gap toothed looking guy?
disclaimer: PC/grammatically correct- not my style. :D

vegaspilot03
11-23-2009, 11:52 PM
punk

Andrew-Austin
11-24-2009, 12:10 AM
Ron Paul should have said he does not support Congress controlling monetary policy at all, but he also does not support the fed controlling monetary policy either. He should make it clear the government, including Congress and the Fed, should have nothing to do with monetary "policy".

This would have improved his response to Sen Gregg's attack on the bill. Other than that he was great and the segment overall was good. Liked when he mocked the Fed.

Meaning???

A few of the them tried to ask Paul some hard questions, but he answered them pretty easily? He could have done better but it was still great. For instance when talking about the Fed's supposed independence, he could have sited historical examples of when the Fed has ingratiated itself to the President around elections.

revolutionary8
11-24-2009, 12:18 AM
punk

who me? ;)

Ron Paul should have said he does not support Congress controlling monetary policy at all, but he also does not support the fed controlling monetary policy either. He should make it clear the government, including Congress and the Fed, should have nothing to do with monetary "policy".

This would have improved his response to Sen Gregg's attack on the bill. Other than that he was great and the segment overall was good. Liked when the mocked the Fed.

I agree Austin,
buttt :D, this idea goes over many many heads, and cannot be explained in a sound byte. This is what Ron Paul has to deal with, and has dealt with, and he gets better with each passing day. It wouldn't surprise me if the next time he was invited on, he would have "sound byteable" searchable philosophical advice in preparation of that specific "line".
He only gets better.
Ron Paul is a Consititutional Athlete. He is one of the best in the world in his field. Ask any athlete- it's all about consistency. Pain is fear leaving the body.

Matthew Zak
11-25-2009, 03:28 PM

This would have improved his response to Sen Gregg's attack on the bill. Other than that he was great and the segment overall was good. Liked when he mocked the Fed.

Meaning???

A few of the them tried to ask Paul some hard questions, but he answered them pretty easily? He could have done better but it was still great. For instance when talking about the Fed's supposed independence, he could have sited historical examples of when the Fed has ingratiated itself to the President around elections.

That's where we come in. Ron Paul sets 'em up, we knock 'em down. One by one until 300 million are with us.

jkm1864
11-27-2009, 09:19 AM
300 million will never be with us because there are to many people out there living off the working classes dole. There are some people out there that support slavery and have a vested interest in keeping the middle class in bondage. I think the friends of big government such as contractors and welfare cases wouldn't know how to live if they had to support themselves in a honest manner.

jmdrake
11-27-2009, 12:34 PM
I don't get how some people can argue with a straight face that simply forcing the fed to come clean with what they are doing somehow "politicizes" anything.