PDA

View Full Version : Another Patriot from foreign shores, with Scotland Yard experience

lynnf
11-23-2009, 03:35 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/22/barack-obama-british-conspiracist

The former British police officer who wants to bring down Barack Obama

Neil Sankey has spent his life investigating organised crimes. As a former British police officer with almost 20 years experience, he was seconded to elite units of Scotland Yard through most of the 1970s and now runs his own private detective agency in California.

Over the past year Sankey has been at the centre of some of the most aggressive efforts by the Birthers to unseat the president. At the end of last year he tried to block Obama's inauguration by contacting all 538 electoral college representatives who formally elect the president. More recently, he has carried out his own probe into Obama's personal identification history which has revealed, he believes, a suspicious multiplicity of social security numbers.

Sankey says his fascination began with the realisation "that this man wasn't what he said he was. He wasn't an ordinary Democrat — he was far more extreme than that." So about a year ago he began reading blogs and websites that claimed to expose Obama's foreign roots, his spurious Hawaiian birth certificate and the $2m White House cover-up that has prevented the public finding out about the plot.

-----------------------------------------

lynn

BillyDkid
11-23-2009, 09:28 AM
You know every time I read a story about an immigrant stirring up trouble it occurs to me that it was immigrants with a clear vision of what liberty is supposed to be who built this country. It strikes me that people who come here with some idea of the American Dream as was mentioned in another post, they are struck by how unfree we are compared to their perception of the land of the free and the home of the brave. To me it is new blood that we need agitating for truth and for freedom. They grew up with the fairy tale that was America and can see clearly how we are not that fairy tale.