PDA

View Full Version : ADL's Foxman blasts J-Street's attack on Palin, questions its ‘pro-Israel’ slogan

Liberty Star
11-22-2009, 09:37 PM
ADL is not happy with attacks on Palin:

Foxman blasts J Street on Palin, questions its ‘pro-Israel’ slogan

By Eric Fingerhut · November 19, 2009

The head of the Anti-Defamation League says J Street's attack on Sarah Palin's defense of Israeli settlements was "over the line" and questioned whether the group should be calling itself "pro-Israel."

In a call to JTA late Thursday, ADL national director Abraham Foxman called "the height of chutzpah" J Street's statement Wednesday which said "Palin's pandering to her right-wing base comes at the expense of the security of the State of Israel" and her remarks "reveal a glaring ignorance of damaging facts."

"Who authorizes them to detemine what the security of Israel is?" Foxman asked of J Street. "Israel determines its security."

"They're attacking a celebrity for supporting Israel, but not in the way they want her to support Israel," he said referring to the former governor of Alaska.

http://blogs.jta.org/politics/article/2009/11/19/1009314/foxman-blasts-j-street-on-palin-questions-its-pro-israel-slogan

Is Palin representative of GOP base/majority on holy land settlements expansion issue or a lone crusader?

Dieseler
11-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Oh boy, the parasite defends its potential 2012 host?
Lmao.
These guys never quit.

sofia
11-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Palin is Israel's bitch 100%...

Neo cons want an Israel first globalist foreign policy...

But Obama's handlers (Bildebergers, Trilats) just want a globalist policy and see the whole Israel-Arab conflict as a distraction.

ADL is allied with the neo-cons

J-Street with the Bildebergers/TRilats

Liberty Star
11-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Notorious neocon rag WS comes to her defense also:

Palin and Clinton Agree on Settlements

Sarah Palin weighs in on settlements:

Barbara Walters: Governor, let's talk about some issues. The Middle East. The Obama administration does not want Israel to build any more settlements on what they consider "Palestinian territory." What is your view on this?

Sarah Palin: I disagree with the Obama administration on that. I believe that, um, the Jewish, uh, settlements should be allowed to be expanded upon, because that population of Israel is, is going to grow. More and more Jewish people will be flocking to Israel in the days and weeks and months ahead. And, um, I don't think that the Obama administration has any right to tell, um, Israel that, that, uh, the Jewish settlements cannot expand.

Barbara Walters: Even if it's Palestinian areas?

Sarah Palin:I believe that the Jewish settlement should be allowed to expand.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/11/heads_explode_on_j_street.asp

Even born again GW Bush was pretty tough on Israel on this issue post 9/11:

Bush: End IDF occupation of Arab land

Visiting US president says agreement between Israel, PA will require 'painful political concessions' and 'adjustments' to the borders drawn for Jewish state in late 1940s

Associated Press Published: 01.10.08, 18:08 / Israel News

JERUSALEM - US President George W. Bush, summing up meetings with both sides in the Israeli-Palestinian dispute, said Thursday that a peace accord will require "painful political concessions" by each. Resolving the status of Jerusalem will be tough, he said, and he called for the end of the "occupation" of Arab land by the Israeli military.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3492850,00.html

How did this ignorant, apocalyptic holy war fundy become a darling of media?

Palin: Iraq War a 'Task From God'

September 04, 2008
Agence France-Presse

Republican vice-presidential pick Sarah Palin told students at her former church in Alaska that U.S. troops in Iraq were sent on a "task that is from God", a video showed yesterday.

Palin, who last night addressed the Republican National Convention, made the comments in a speech to ministry students at the Wasilla Assembly of God in June.

http://www.military.com/news/article/palin-iraq-war-a-task-from-god.html

To be fair , Palin is refreshingly honest, straight forward in expressing her views and that trait would have been a great asset for her political career if she was not so dangerously stupid.
Her views on Iraqi arabs freedom and holy land settlement expansion are too extremist.

Athan
11-23-2009, 12:02 AM
And I just TOLD someone recently on this board that ADL and AIPAC will defend Palin.

rpfan2008
11-23-2009, 02:13 AM
Palin is Israel's bitch 100%...

Neo cons want an Israel first globalist foreign policy...

But Obama's handlers (Bildebergers, Trilats) just want a globalist policy and see the whole Israel-Arab conflict as a distraction.

ADL is allied with the neo-cons

J-Street with the Bildebergers/TRilats

Is that your analysis?

Don't be fooled by this drama, it's nothing different than left attacking the right to make each other look legitimate opposites. ADL is as pro-Israel as Palin.

catdd
11-23-2009, 07:34 AM
"Palin is Israel's bitch 100%..."

She's one of the harem.

catdd
11-23-2009, 07:36 AM
[QUOTE=Dieseler;2423501]Oh boy, the parasite defends its potential 2012 host?
Lmao.
These guys never quit.

+1776

Wiserphil
11-23-2009, 07:48 AM
Oh boy, the parasite defends its potential 2012 host?
Lmao.
These guys never quit.

awesome. I could not have said it better myself.

angelatc
11-23-2009, 07:52 AM
http://www.military.com/news/article/palin-iraq-war-a-task-from-god.html

("Palin said Iraq is a task from God" article here, yet again.)

To be fair , Palin is refreshingly honest, straight forward in expressing her views and that trait would have been a great asset for her political career if she was not so dangerously stupid.
Her views on Iraqi arabs freedom and holy land settlement expansion are too extremist.

Her views on Israel's expansion are indeed extremist. But how nice of you to say "But to be fair..." right after lying yet again about her Iraq quote.

I asked you a question here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2423569&postcount=27 ; specifically,
There are so many horrible quotes you can use to delegitimatize Palin...why are you so desperate to cling to this? Well?

Liberty Star
11-23-2009, 11:47 PM
What are you talking about, which of my opinions above are not "true"? LOL

I have only given my opinion alongwith news reports quoted from two news sources about Bush/Palin. Can you be more specific? And Palin's views are only extremist on holy land settlements but not on Iraqi civilians freedom??

You're asking me to comment here on Palin's religious Church videos that I'm not sure are allowed in this section, I will get back in Religion section but basically it would be reiteration of my previous reply on this. Individual inferences or opinions can't be "true" or "false", they are subjective things.