PDA

View Full Version : Are we gonna launch a media frenzy about the NH primary deadline?

Starks
10-03-2007, 02:15 AM
I'd really like the great army of teh internets to do something catch the attention of the local media and MSM.

foofighter20x
10-03-2007, 02:34 AM
I hope so. :(

Starks
10-03-2007, 02:45 AM
Aren't the other Republican campaigns that are trying to win over independents and democrats be screwed as well?

foofighter20x
10-03-2007, 02:51 AM
I honestly think we are the only ones hoping and relying on pulling in people from outside the party. Too many other GOP candidates are playing at the neo-cons.

ronpaulnation
10-03-2007, 02:55 AM
Mobilization is in process...

Starks
10-03-2007, 02:58 AM
Is the RP campaign gonna send out an email or put something on the site?

Thunderbolt
10-03-2007, 03:35 AM
Is the RP campaign gonna send out an email or put something on the site?

I have begged them 9 times to do so. They are not listening to one person. Please, everyone, call them tomorrow. Ask them to please send out a message to all about the early deadline for NY and NH. NY is especially important because it is totally closed - no Inds allowed. NH is the most important state in the union. Lose NH and you lose the election. Period.

They have known about this for at least a week and done nothing. No email.

If they send out an email they get: 1. all current supporters from NY and NH know to change their registration and 2. They get all of their supporters worked up over this theft of democracy and we will all do all we can in 9 days to work NH to the best of our ability.

If they had sent out this email a week ago, we would have had an extra 7 days to do something.

Call them. Tell them you won't donate another dime until they take action on this. We have to get them to help themselves if it kills us!

Taco John
10-03-2007, 04:40 AM
I'd really like the great army of teh internets to do something catch the attention of the local media and MSM.

Maybe a sit in at the primaries? Show up in droves and complain LOUDLY about the primaries closing in order to keep Paul off of the ticket.

abstrusezincate
10-03-2007, 05:34 AM
Stop for a second. Think about this.

Independents will still be able to vote in either primary. That won't change. They're not doing anything that drastic.

As for moving the calendar up, what this probably means is their primary date is moving far forward. I'm really afraid we may be looking at a December primary.

kylejack
10-03-2007, 06:21 AM
Imagine the Saul Anuzis backlash, but now featuring three times as many activists. GO TEAM GO, LAUNCH ALL ZIG FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

speciallyblend
10-03-2007, 06:23 AM

Independents will still be able to vote in either primary. That won't change. They're not doing anything that drastic.

As for moving the calendar up, what this probably means is their primary date is moving far forward. I'm really afraid we may be looking at a December primary.

Only in NH not Ny( NY is closed) but if you want to alienate almost 8-15% of democrats that can vote for Ron Paul;,then be my guest and hope you get the win.

Ozwest
10-03-2007, 07:27 AM

Some clarity.

paulitics
10-03-2007, 08:04 AM
Stop for a second. Think about this. .

Yes I did, I thought long and hard about this one.

Independents will still be able to vote in either primary. That won't change. They're not doing anything that drastic..

Something that will probably cost us the election is not drastic? They are out of the blue, disenfranchising all democrats who want to vote for RP, because 99% won't know about it until its too late. You don't realize that the democrats are a huge voting block, you don't realize that losing the democrats who are coming over in protest of the war changes everything.

OCT 12th deadline is PREMATURE, and unneccessary and was an attack on this campaign. We should urge them to push it back to a more sensible date that is fair in a free election. If we let them get away with it, this will set a precedent for all other states to follow their lead and will cost us the election.

paulitics
10-03-2007, 08:06 AM
Only in NH not Ny( NY is closed) but if you want to alienate almost 8-15% of democrats that can vote for Ron Paul;,then be my guest and hope you get the win.

Its at least that because democrats are now being told by Barack, Hillary, and Edwards, that they can't promise pulling out of IRaq in 5 years. Nevertheless 8 to 15% or 20% when we are in a huge uphill battle is alot of votes. Reagan would have lost the election if the democrats could not vote for him.