PDA

View Full Version : Adam's End The Fed Speech 11/22/09 - HD Video

ronpaulhawaii
11-22-2009, 07:12 PM
http://www.kokeshforcongress.com/posts/triumph-divine-rights

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs072.snc3/13936_187373887369_173109332369_2835457_7873027_n. jpg

America! I could tell you that we are turning a corner, but we're not. I could tell you that we are coming to a crossroads, but we're not. I could tell you, that as a country, we are taking a good long look in the mirror, but that too, would be just another ignorant illusion intended to lull you back to sleep. We are driving off the edge of a cliff, and our government is slamming down on the accelerator!

I hope that someday, your children and your grandchildren will be blessed enough to be free enough to want to know: What did you do when your rights were being auctioned off to special interests? What did you do when your country was being sold out from underneath you? What did you do when your government became little more than a grand scheme to steal from the poor to give to the rich? I know that I want to have a very good answer so that when I die, I will die knowing that I dedicated everything that I had to creating a freer, more peaceful world of abundance for my children.

The most dangerous word in the world today is capitalism. The establishment hates this word because it represents an idea. This idea means freedom, equality under the law, and prosperity for a society that respects and protects the rights of every human being regardless of wealth, age, gender, color, race, or creed and holds all forms of coercive force morally reprehensible. This idea is so dangerous to the established order of exploitation that it has been slandered. This idea has been violently resisted. This idea has been shot to hell and back, but as we know, ideas are bulletproof!

Every attempt to indulge the impossible illusion of material equality has been met by a frustrating reality of mass exploitation and widespread poverty. This sacrifice of morality for materialism is the product of that same evil element of human nature that would have you trade liberty for security with the resulting loss of both. They would have you believe that you must be rich, or greedy, or evil, but make no mistake: if you believe in the right to own your self, if you believe in the right to own property, if you believe in the right to trade your property, if you believe in freedom as I do from the bottom of my heart, then you too, are a capitalist!

Economically, a free society is like a rough fabric tossed over rugged terrain. When the Fed was born, it pulled up a point of that fabric and created the grossly unnatural spike of wealth and power around it. Just below the bankers are the federal government and the financial system and below them are the host of corrupt corporations that Thomas Jefferson predicted would result from any central bank. Down here, the rest of us have a mere illusion of freedom, and a sick semblance of the rights to own and freely trade our own property. But we have been conditioned by government run schools and an endless stream of propaganda to curse the illusion instead of fighting for real freedom.

You want to be a threat to the establishment? You want to really stick it to the man? Speak the truth! And the truth is that what we have now is not capitalism! When you have a false authority in society that has a monopoly on the medium of exchange, that is not capitalism. When you have a small group of men that can print claims to wealth without creating anything of value, that is not capitalism. When you have a central bank that has permission from the government to steal from every American with a dollar in their pocket by inflation, that is not capitalism. Inflation is a tax and the power to tax is the power to destroy and the Federal Reserve is destroying America! There is nothing that gives the US dollar any value other than a shared illusion, wishful thinking, and a devastating lie. It is time to reject this system outright and conduct our lives accordingly. Tune in, turn on, cash out!

America is finally asking, like a curious child, “Mommy, where does money come from?” As Henry Ford said, “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” We are starting to understand, we are starting to revolt, and it may not be done by tomorrow morning, but make no mistake, there is another revolution occurring in America!

Every true revolution has been a philosophical revolution first. Revolution is a phenomenon of hearts and minds. It is only the resistance to revolution by the establishment that has been a source of violence. John Adams said, “The Revolution was effected before the War commenced. The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments of their duties and obligations. This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people, was the real American Revolution.” This new revolution is a shift to a new paradigm. It is a shift away from government, and towards community. It is a shift away from authority, and towards freedom. It is a shift away from fear, and towards love.

The most dangerous people in the world are those of you who think for yourselves. Every day, more and more Americans are starting to do just that. The worse things get, the more people start questioning the elaborate illusion painted for us with propaganda, and therein lies the opportunity! It is time we make the freedom movement a threat to the establishment. If you don't have an opposition candidate to vote for, you are powerless in the face of a corrupt congressman. If you don't have a candidate who represents you, it's time to jump in the race yourself! If you're not running, find and support someone who is. If your threats remain idle, they will continue to ignore you.

You don't do politics? That's ok. Politics will keep doing you.

This is not a revolution of talking points that will be broadcast through the mainstream media, but a revolution of individuals sharing their passions with others. The first American revolution was a whisper that grew to a gale force. A spark that became a raging fire. An idea, that ended a tyranny. So must our revolution be today. There might be no fireworks. There might be no parades. There might be no election that tells you the revolution has succeeded. As Reverend Yearwood says, “The revolution will not be televised, but it will be uploaded!” In fact, it has already begun and our founders were wise enough to put not only the answers to most of our problems right there in the Constitution but also the electoral means by which we can realize this revolution peacefully.

To harken back to the ideals upon which this country was founded will get you branded as an extremist. To be a champion of the US Constitution will get you denounced as a radical. But the truth is far more serious. To live these ideals, to dedicate your life to these values, will make you a revolutionary. Remember, when we say revolution, we say it with love. This revolution is merely one segment of the inevitable exponential arc of the story of humanity towards a state of perfect liberty.

We are blessed to live in a country that became the forefront of that progress by a revolution of hearts and minds, a revolution of ideas, a revolution against the divine right of kings. This new American revolution is a paradigm shift away from the divine right of government! The Goliath of our day is the Federal Reserve System of the United States of America! When we realize this revolution, America will once again be that city on the hill, that beacon to the world, and our last great hope on earth for liberty will not be lost! My name is Adam Kokesh, and that is why I'm proud to be an American!

Looking forward to the video :D

(and please support the campaign. Donate $20.10 and enter the rifle raffle. Thanks)

Texan4Life
11-23-2009, 02:55 AM
tubes?

Brian in Maryland
11-23-2009, 07:05 AM
Nice! It's always inspirational to hear Adam speak (or read his speeches).
Where was this, how many attended?

Bryan
11-23-2009, 12:50 PM
tubes?

Ask, and....

My recordings:

Part 1:
YouTube - Adam Kokesh at the Houston End The Fed Rally, November 22, 2009 - Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sus2uEIoY9Y)

Part 2:
YouTube - Adam Kokesh at the Houston End The Fed Rally, November 22, 2009 - Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASu4777bA-E)

MR2Fast2Catch
11-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Sweet, thanks for posting the video! Adam is one of the best speechgivers I have ever seen.

ClayTrainor
11-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Sweet, thanks for posting the video! Adam is one of the best speechgivers I have ever seen.

agreed.

ClayTrainor
11-23-2009, 04:44 PM
This video is giving me the itch to create another Kokesh promotion :D

His appeal to capitalism as freedom, was epic.

CUnknown
11-24-2009, 12:34 AM
Kokesh is an incredible speaker and a great American. We need him in Congress.

Rekonn
11-24-2009, 01:15 AM
I'm impressed!