PDA

View Full Version : Florida's Rubio Would Welcome Palin Endorsement

bobbyw24
11-22-2009, 09:40 AM
As Sarah Palin takes her whirlwind book tour to the Sunshine State next week, at least one Florida Republican Senate primary candidate is welcoming an endorsement from the former vice presidential nominee.

MIAMI, Fla. -- As Sarah Palin takes her whirlwind book tour to the Sunshine State next week, at least one Republican Senate primary candidate is welcoming an endorsement from the former vice presidential nominee.

Marco Rubio has no scheduled meeting with Palin, who will be in Jacksonville, Orlando and The Villages retirement community on Tuesday, but the former Florida House speaker's spokesman said the campaign would fully appreciate support from the former Alaska governor and best-selling author.

"There are a lot of things that Marco admires of her, There are a lot of things that they agree on." Communications Director Alex Burgos said in an interview with Fox News on Saturday. "He'd be honored to have her support of him."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/11/22/floridas-rubio-welcome-palin-endorsement/

Flash
11-22-2009, 09:42 AM
The reason I don't like Sarah Palin is because she only gives endorsements when its 'safe.' Like she didn't back Doug Hoffman until mainstream Republicans rallied behind him.

I heard on Fox the reason she quit her job was to focus on 2010 elections. I guess this translates into "wait to see who the republican nominees are and then endorse them."