PDA

View Full Version : google wave invites

newbitech
11-21-2009, 04:52 PM
please send one, I have the api coded on my back end and need to start testing front end stuff...

please invite!

John Q. Revere
11-21-2009, 05:09 PM
Google way too big, another "too big to fail" waiting to happen.

Install EJabberd and join the open source, open protocol, local business XMPP model.

Enough Google!

KCIndy
11-21-2009, 06:51 PM
I have the api coded on my back end ...

You have a code on your rear end?? :eek:

I always warn people not to go to the tattoo parlor after drinking too much!
:D

Austin
11-21-2009, 07:04 PM

Install EJabberd and join the open source, open protocol, local business XMPP model.

Enough Google!
lol

GunnyFreedom
11-25-2009, 02:47 AM
I got my Google wave today! WOOOOOOOOOT!

Too bad it's still in prerelease -- the blog/web embed just plain ROCKS -- but you can't see it without an account yet until it's out of prerelease and into beta.

Here is a wave just hangin out on my blogger:

http://glenbradley.net/files/gwembed.jpg

That's just a simple test. The crazy apps do work, even embedded into web pages not connected to the Google wave servers.

I know, some folks just hate Google because they are so big, and you don't trust them at all. Well, I don't need to trust Google to use the heck out of this outstanding tool for the benefit of keeping my intarwebs up! :D

Looks like we are going to get a Drupal embed block momentarily, and I believe I can already embed into a Drupal story/page, but I do not want to monkey with the Vance county GOP site while this thing is still in prerelease.

But I just have to say...WOW

The potential for being able to remotely manipulate multiple sites at once from a simple interface is mindblowing. :D :D :D

and no, I have not gotten any invites yet. :( And when I do, at least 4 are already spoken for as they will be helping me collaborate the campaign here on the ground.

Austrian Econ Disciple
11-25-2009, 02:57 AM
I got my Google wave today! WOOOOOOOOOT!

Too bad it's still in prerelease -- the blog/web embed just plain ROCKS -- but you can't see it without an account yet until it's out of prerelease and into beta.

Here is a wave just hangin out on my blogger:

http://glenbradley.net/files/gwembed.jpg

That's just a simple test. The crazy apps do work, even embedded into web pages not connected to the Google wave servers.

I know, some folks just hate Google because they are so big, and you don't trust them at all. Well, I don't need to trust Google to use the heck out of this outstanding tool for the benefit of keeping my intarwebs up! :D

Looks like we are going to get a Drupal embed block momentarily, and I believe I can already embed into a Drupal story/page, but I do not want to monkey with the Vance county GOP site while this thing is still in prerelease.

But I just have to say...WOW

The potential for being able to remotely manipulate multiple sites at once from a simple interface is mindblowing. :D :D :D

and no, I have not gotten any invites yet. :( And when I do, at least 4 are already spoken for as they will be helping me collaborate the campaign here on the ground.

Go Gunny, hope you win. :D You'll have to educate me on your experiences for when I one day run for office.

GunnyFreedom
11-25-2009, 02:59 AM

Enough Google!

Nahhhh, I'm really gonna twist your nickels and embed Jabber into wave, and then use it to update 5 websites simultaneously at full rich content from an IM client on my iPhone. :D MUHUHUHAHAHA!

GunnyFreedom
11-25-2009, 03:02 AM
Go Gunny, hope you win. :D You'll have to educate me on your experiences for when I one day run for office.

I really appreciate it. it is my intention to document the snot out of this, so win, lose, or draw my fellow travelers will have a leg-up when the next cycle comes around.

now, it's time to zzzzZZzzzzz....