Sorry if this is a repost....

http://networkedblogs.com/p18479723
http://www.alan.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/billboard2.jpg

tonesforjonesbones
11-21-2009, 04:19 PM
GOOD ONE! tones

Dieseler
11-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Anyone know who is paying for these billboards?

Jeremy
11-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Number 1 and 2 are in the wrong order. The first one they have is civil disobedience, so you'd obviously do that after participating in the political system (# 2). Makes no sense.

Dieseler
11-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Naw, they don't appear to be geniuses do they.
Must be a government op.

lester1/2jr
11-21-2009, 04:39 PM
see this is more of a boo hoo the democrats won than a ron paul revolution to me

Dieseler
11-21-2009, 04:41 PM
I don't know for sure but I would bet it is some faction of our current government behind it. Why would any private citizen with that kind of money....

Charlie41
11-21-2009, 08:07 PM
Failed to Connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.alan.com.

Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Is it down now?

klamath
11-21-2009, 08:15 PM
This will get someone in hot water. Real F****** smart.

Freedom 4 all
11-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Shameless discontent baiting. I'd bet good money tax dollars paid for that billboard.

HOLLYWOOD
11-21-2009, 08:46 PM
Checkout how the Lefty Lunatics judge it... comment section is hilarious of these Dumbocrats

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/11/20/missouri-gop-billboard/

KCIndy
11-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Shameless discontent baiting. I'd bet good money tax dollars paid for that billboard.

I'll second your bet. I find it to be a very strange "coincidence" that the billboard is located in Missouri, home to the infamous MIAC report.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
11-21-2009, 09:00 PM
i really think that the "elites" are planning on a civil war. They wants us fighting. Maybe so they can use the logic "A Republic doesn't work, we need an emperor."

Liberty4life
11-21-2009, 09:08 PM
I totally agree with FLRP they NEED us to revolt to make a legitimate claim for martial law, but what are we to do, being a frog I'm almost cooked :eek:

Freedom 4 all
11-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Checkout how the Lefty Lunatics judge it... comment section is hilarious of these Dumbocrats

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/11/20/missouri-gop-billboard/

WOW, those comments make me want to puke...

"Where is the logic leading to the conclusion that corrupt governments necessarily restrict freedom (”Live free or die”)?"

"Uh, isn’t this treason?

Hello CIA?

CIA – Yes, this is the CIA

Have you seen that billboard in Missouri?

CIA – Yeah, we have an extensive file on that person. Don’t worry, he’ll commit suicide pretty soon.

What? How do you know that?

CIA – buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz click."

"I hear ya. We can only hope that behind the scenes our government is doing something about this and keeping track of these bigots and hatemongers."

"when are those FEMA camps going to be ready?

not soon enough"

I sincerely hope they are joking but somehow I doubt it.

tpreitzel
11-21-2009, 09:26 PM
Actually, I agree with the billboard simply because it's blatantly true. The American people are deluded if they truly believe that they can reclaim their country by NOT starving the government of stolen money or voting out incumbents. Sure, the federales WANT chaos to ensue. We don't want chaos, but let's not delude ourselves that reclaiming our republic can be accomplished by means excluding starving the central government and voting out incumbents. The respective states in this current union can help starve the central government by enforcing the 10th amendment on various issues, e.g. health care. The states simply need to nix all of the provisions of the legislation especially the taxation and imprisonment sections of the bill. If enforcing the 10th amendment fails, then the states should use that basis for initiating secession.

JK/SEA
11-21-2009, 09:33 PM
On your knees, or on your feet.

pcosmar
11-21-2009, 10:16 PM
I like it.
It is just saying publicly what is being said privately throughout the country.

Dieseler
11-21-2009, 10:18 PM
On your knees, or on your feet.

I'll duck as I pass through on my feet for now but I still want to know who is paying for that Billboard.

pcosmar
11-21-2009, 10:26 PM
I'll duck as I pass through on my feet for now but I still want to know who is paying for that Billboard.

I read on some blog or other that it was a local businessman.
He caught some shit over the last one, so perhaps this one is meant to be more generic.
And more clear.