PDA

View Full Version : The great courage of James Trafficante

sofia
11-21-2009, 02:12 PM
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/demjanjuk_fights_201.html
DEMJANJUK FIGHTS FOR LIFE

Former Rep. Jim Traficant is again going to bat for an Ohio workman accused of being a Nazi camp guard

By Jim Traficant

John Demjanjuk is a retired auto worker from Cleveland. He was born in Ukraine, served in World War II as a Russian soldier, was captured and held as a prisoner of war. Demjanjuk’s captors were soldiers of the German army. Today, as you read this column, Demjanjuk is standing trial for his very life once again. He is facing another Nazi war crimes indictment.

Think about the dynamics of this dilemma for John Demjanjuk. He’s being tried in Germany, by the very country who captured him. They say he was a Nazi war criminal. I don’t know about you, but on its surface it just doesn’t add up.

Demjanjuk is not a war criminal and certainly was never a Nazi. I can remember my first acknowledgment of the “Demjanjuk” ordeal. It seems like yesterday. I was in my Washington, D.C. office in the old Cannon Building in the late ‘80s. One of my staffers came into my office in a sort of cloak-and-dagger mode stating that the “son of convicted Nazi mass murderer ‘Ivan the Terrible’ is in the reception room, and we told him you are not here.” I then inquired of his purpose to meet with me, since I was not his congressman. I was then informed that young John Demjanjuk Jr. told them that he has “been to every office in the House and Senate, and no one would even speak with him because the matter was too sensitive.”

John Demjanjuk Jr. further stated that “they did not want to involve Jim Traficant” because they said that they “knew the government hated him, but he’s our last resort for any help.”

My staffer said, “Do not meet with him; you’ll be ostracized, destroyed, ruined. Let him go back to his own congressman and the two senators of Ohio.”

My staff further advised that I was probably already targeted by the powerful Israeli lobby, since I was an opponent of foreign aid, and certainly my involvement with John Demjanjuk would guarantee that American Israeli Public Affairs Committee [AIPAC] would not quit till I was removed from Congress.

Dieseler
11-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Occupied Territory
since 1913.

sofia
11-21-2009, 02:50 PM
Occupied Territory
since 1913.

1913 = Income Tax.....FED...ADL Established...

2013 = Obama care goes into effect

unlucky 13

Original_Intent
11-21-2009, 04:16 PM
1913 = Income Tax.....FED...ADL Established...

2013 = Obama care goes into effect

unlucky 13

We still should not accept that Obamacare is a done deal. Even if he signs it into law. We have two elections to get veto-proof majorities. We demand that candidates pledge to repeal this act.

tonesforjonesbones
11-21-2009, 04:18 PM
well...I like Trafacant. tones

lester1/2jr
11-21-2009, 04:38 PM
DT

eOs
11-21-2009, 04:52 PM
HERE HERE, James Trafficant is a hero, HURRAH