'Christian revolt' against Giuliani brewing
3rd-party challenge to Republicans grows more likely

World Net Daily
October 3, 2007

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57953

The Constitution Party mentioned.

foofighter20x
10-03-2007, 12:11 AM
I'm telling you guys... If they revolt, we need to be ready to scoop them up with open arms!

RP4ME
10-03-2007, 12:17 AM
theyve already revolted - but why wont they throw their support behind Paul - my only guess si Israel - I just would like to hear from someone the campaign is actively trying to sell them on Paul.

foofighter20x
10-03-2007, 12:27 AM
Well, if they are hoping to "set off" Armageddon or whatever, then we would need to withdraw support from Israel anyway.

Biblically, the U.S. plays no role in that battle. Zero, zilch, nada.

RP4ME
10-03-2007, 12:33 AM
Well, if they are hoping to "set off" Armageddon or whatever, then we would need to withdraw support from Israel anyway.

Biblically, the U.S. plays no role in that battle. Zero, zilch, nada.

No its not b/c they want to set off Armegeedon - some pators teach that we have a biblical mandate form teh OT to bless Israel.....Okay even if that is teh case, there are alot of ways to do that for ex. have helathy relationships with boundaries and no enabling of any relationship. We cant say that about Israel but many Christaisn feel like thsi is teh most important issue. And for the ones that belive in teh rapture - tehy think theyll gte beamed up before things get bad so they feel they can put isreal of us interests.
I just got banned form a Christain forum, I am a Christain BTW and I was tol dI was a liberal - of Commie tendencies and anti-isreal......
anyway its nuts