PDA

View Full Version : Sikh to become first 'non-white' British National Party member

itshappening
11-20-2009, 05:09 PM
Strange huh?

-
A Sikh who claims that Islam is based on “deception, fraud and surprise attack” is set to become the first non-white member of the British National Party.

Rajinder Singh, 78, who emigrated from the Punjab region of India in 1967, said today that he would be honoured to become a member of the BNP because it is the “only party who has the guts to say the word Muslim”.

“It’s a natural process in the Muslim psyche, to take over [the country]. The fear of Islam is well founded, well justified,” he told The Times. “I don’t hate Muslims. By definition a Sikh is supposed to love all — even the enemy.”

The retired schoolteacher will be put forward by the far Right party’s executive as its first non-white member after it makes changes to its constitution. The BNP was forced to agree to the changes in September after the Equality and Human Rights Commission took legal action against the party claiming that its rules, which restricted membership to “indigenous Caucasians”, were a breach of the Race Relations Act.

Its membership is currently frozen because of the legal action, but once BNP members agree to the changes in a national ballot, expected in the next three months, Mr Singh will be put forward as a member.

The BNP has accepted only white members since its foundation in 1982, leading to widespread accusations that it is a racist organisation. Its leader, Nick Griffin, has a conviction for inciting racial hatred.

But Mr Singh, who provided a character reference for Mr Griffin at his trial, said that he was a long-term supporter and was prepared to overlook the issue of racism.

“I think Britain is a lot more important than me. I have to put my own ego aside and think for Britain. They were (racist) but if they pass this bill they will not be.”

The BNP often campaigns about the “Islamification” of Britain, claiming that “colonisation” by Muslims is destroying Anglo-Saxon heritage.

Mr Singh told The Times that Britain was in danger of being taken over by Muslims and the BNP was the only party prepared to do anything about it. He blames Islam for the death of his father during the partition of India in 1947, which led to the deaths of an estimated two million Sikhs, Muslims and Hindus.

“I am a victim of Islamic aggression. The individual Muslim is a good guy. He is my neighbour, he is working hard. But when they are all together, everybody should be very fearful. The other parties are not standing up for the national interest.”

John Walker, a spokesman for the BNP, said that Mr Griffin was in favour of Mr Singh’s membership once the constitution was changed.

“I don’t think it will make a massive change to the party. It doesn’t change our stance on immigration. People like Rajinder accept the party’s position. He’s a guest of our country: he agrees to abide by our laws and customs.”

Mr Singh said that the issue of Islam was not the only reason he supported the BNP, adding that the other parties were “covered in black paint” over the expenses saga.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6926180.ece

Dunedain
11-20-2009, 07:08 PM
He's probably well support by the different communist organizations in England.

First the BNP is required by lawsuit to accept "non-indigenous" people into their ranks. Next an Indian signs up. Sounds like he doesn't support the BNP's position as a party for the indigenous people of Britian very much to me.

BlackTerrel
11-20-2009, 10:41 PM
He's probably well support by the different communist organizations in England.

Not wanting a party exclusively for whites is communist?

First the BNP is required by lawsuit to accept "non-indigenous" people into their ranks. Next an Indian signs up. Sounds like he doesn't support the BNP's position as a party for the indigenous people of Britian very much to me.

Could you expand a bit more on the BNP and what their stance is for the "indigenous people of Britian"? It sounds like he doesn't like Muslims very much - which is why he fits in well with the BNP.