PDA

View Full Version : Give Ron Paul presidential chance

Perry
10-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Detroit Free Press

Give Ron Paul presidential chance

October 2, 2007
While I was encouraged to see the Free Press finally acknowledge the presidential candidacy of Ron Paul, I was disappointed in the dismissive tone of Ron Dzwonkowski's Sunday column ("No chance to win; Ron Paul has an audience and funding -- and some issues the contenders won't touch," Sept. 30). Some of the comments from Dr. Michael Coulter were particularly repugnant.
Paul is the only candidate offering a real choice, in stark opposition to the mindless warfare/welfare-state politics of the other candidates. Paul is the only candidate from either party seeking to limit the intrusive and destructive activities of the federal government, and to take us back to the level of government intended by the founders of this nation.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071002/OPINION04/710020343/1068/RSS06

Trassin
10-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Wow, well done whoever wrote this! Hopefully I'll have one to post from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch tomorrow.

Pete
10-03-2007, 05:29 AM
Good of them to print a nice assortment of letters. These will probably get good readership by hard-copy subscribers, i.e., older people whom we are not reaching.