PDA

View Full Version : Online game Obama Coup Fails

Dieseler
11-20-2009, 12:41 AM
You gotta see this, first I've heard of it.
YouTube - Online game Revolution: Obama's Coup Fails (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2rd5NlzSP4&feature=player_embedded#)

Dieseler
11-20-2009, 01:11 AM
http://usofearth.com/2011-obamas-coup-fails.php
http://usofearth.com/templates/yget/images/obama_banner.jpg
http://usofearth.com/2011-obamas-coup-fails.php

Dieseler
11-20-2009, 01:15 AM
The Game Facts: Please Read!

You are a militia commander and in control of 1 county.

Mission: To defeat all enemies of the United States, both foreign and domestic. Includes:

* C.O.R.N.Y. (Congress of Rejected and Neglected Youth) Shock Troops
* Obama's police force (Ameritroops)
* The Cong (Former congressional leaders)
* Nation of Malsi (Islamic fundamentalist troops)
* Black Tigers (black nationalist troops loyal to Obama)
* NHKS (National Honor Killing Society) Yet another Islamic army
* I.S.U.E. ( International Service Union Empire) Troops
* U.N. (United Nations) Peacekeepers

To Win: If you control 10 counties by end of turn 40, you get 1 'win' in challenge section.

Game Time: 1 turn per minute with each turn representing days of battle. It takes 2 turns to take over a district, county, or city with the Blitzkrieg attack. All troops in a Blitzkrieg cannot be used until Blitzkrieg is settled.

Misc. Details: Be sure to train your troops at start-up by clicking 'resources' then paying for the type of militia troops you want. You will need to do this every turn (every minute). You start with 3000 points and get 300 more militia recruits eager for battle per turn per county controlled. You will also get more militia troops joining after each battle you are in, as the people are eager to defeat all tyrants. You will also get 300 points per turn per county controlled.

Note: Your mission is to control as many counties in Virginia as possible. Enemy forces are in most counties so do not hesitate to attack any player not under your control as anarchy reigns in Virginia until Obama and his loyalists are defeated and game ends after 40 minutes (40 turns)
The Regular global United States of Earth game is also on 24/7 and always FREE to play. You can make a difference and help save America by writing about this game and telling all to watch the videos and see for themselves what is going on in Washington D.C. The creation of this Marxist shadow government must be stopped and many of us have pledged our lives to this goal. Help us in saving freedom, America and your own family by spreading the word. Even progressives who see the videos in this article realize that something is wrong and take notice. Can it be that every appointee and employee of Obama is a Marxist that praises Mao? Is it all an accident? These are the questions that need answering. The White House refuses to answer them or let his czars be interviewed. Ask yourself why! Together we can all guarantee American freedom and avoid a real Second American Revolution. After anyone reads the History/Timeline and watches the videos contained within they all ask "Is this a game or is reality?"

Uh Oh Gitmo, here we go!

Uriel999
11-20-2009, 02:06 AM
look at that...neocons figured out how to make a videogame.

Dieseler
11-20-2009, 07:35 AM
look at that...neocons figured out how to make a videogame.

Neocons?

angelatc
11-20-2009, 09:07 AM
I.S.U.E. ( International Service Union Empire) Troops That's funny!

..PAUL4PRES..
11-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Its a tool for measuring anti Obama sentiment. Log on and your on the black list.:eek:

Dieseler
11-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Its a tool for measuring anti Obama sentiment. Log on and your on the black list.:eek:

You mean the red list.
Red list is pick up and exterminate immediately.
Blue list is pickup for re education.

Pericles
11-20-2009, 09:13 AM
If it turns into "game on" for real, it won't be so funny.

Dieseler
11-20-2009, 09:15 AM
In case you missed it, the RT video denotes Ron Paul supporters as the makers of the game.

I'm not gonna edit out what I said but..

I was wrong.. The video does not say Ron Paul Supporters are the makers of the game...

I must of heard this somewhere else while investigating the game, when I find it I will throw it up.

Pericles
11-20-2009, 09:19 AM
In case you missed it, the RT video denotes Ron Paul supporters as the makers of the game.

Let's play US domestic politics and blame it on:

(A) A Democratic false flag operation
(B) Hard core libertarian anarchists
(C) Some nazi militia group
(D) The KKK
(E) Other

Dieseler
11-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Let's play US domestic politics and blame it on:

(A) A Democratic false flag operation
(B) Hard core libertarian anarchists
(C) Some nazi militia group
(D) The KKK
(E) Other

I dunno man, It just seemed like everyone was missing what that RT video was saying and it's really the only reason I posted it here.
Heads up...

My Bad... No Ron Paul Supporters were involved in the making of this game ... My Bad.

angelatc
11-20-2009, 09:42 AM

I missed it. Where did they say that?

Dieseler
11-20-2009, 09:49 AM
I missed it. Where did they say that?

angel... I just watched it again and I didn't hear it. I'm not sure what I was thinking but I could of swore I heard it but it is not there.
Thanks for correcting me, I meant no harm... It was late, I retract.
I'm going back over my steps to try and figure out what give me that notion.
OK, I'm starting to think I'm losing my mind now...
Gonna look over the comments on the Youtube, if I find something there I'll be really embarrassed.

That's what it was.

From a Youtube comment

Obama's Coup Fails:

This is the response from the Ron Paul kooks for being labeled Right Wing Extremist militia movement nutjobs in the MIAC Report, etc. by Obama and the Dems.

Let the clash of the kooks begin - the Ron Paul RWE militia movement kooks vs. the Obamabot loony lefties.

Sorry, I'm a fucking idiot..
It was late though.
No excuse, wow...

ramallamamama
11-20-2009, 02:09 PM
COINTEL op to propagate the revolution meme to kids.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
11-20-2009, 02:27 PM
COINTEL op to propagate the revolution meme to kids.

qft! why is he the only guy not afraid to show his identity? 'cause he's working for the CIA.

how do people get so wrong?

Danke
11-20-2009, 03:40 PM
hmmm...

* The gun and ammunition manufacturing industry in the United States has over 200 companies producing billions of dollars in annual revenues. This huge manufacturing base cannot fulfill demand quickly enough. The demand for guns and ammunition has hit a record high and the gun industry cannot produce enough bullets to keep up with orders.

American’s are arming themselves to the teeth!

* In the past year, 100 new armed militia groups have been formed, as militia members have doubled in numbers. Federal authorities are gravely concerned about the “uptick in militia activities.” One federal authority recently said, “All it’s lacking is a spark. I think it’s only a matter of time before you see threats and violence.”

So let’s breakdown these numbers.

You have a population of 50 million people who are in desperate need of money, they most likely have no health insurance and can’t afford to get healthcare or help of any kind. Part of this population probably also has loved ones who can’t get life sustaining medical treatments, or loved ones that have already died due to lack of costly medical treatment. The clock is ticking loud for these people and they are running out of options fast, and time delayed is time closer to death.

While the richest one percent have never had it so good, a significant percentage of the US population now has firsthand experience in this. Millions upon millions of Americans are poor, broke, struggling, starving, desperate… and armed.

We are sitting on a powder keg!

We are now witnessing the critical unraveling of US society.

pacelli
11-20-2009, 03:47 PM
I'll bet all of this gets traced to the southern perversion law center or something along those lines. Mark Potluck always has a thing in for militias.

Dieseler
11-20-2009, 03:50 PM
I dropped the ball on this one guys...
I guess I was zonked out while listening and reading the comments last night.

I'll bet all of this gets traced to the southern perversion law center or something along those lines. Mark Potluck always has a thing in for militias.

I wouldn't doubt that a bit.

tangent4ronpaul
11-20-2009, 04:29 PM
breaking news in the game:

The Cong Loses Control, Pelosi Captured!

March, 2011 - Former Speaker of the House and War Criminal Nancy Pelosi was captured today. Militia leaders Ollie North and Rand Paul (son of Ron Paul) received an intelligence report ...

also many of the blogs are ones we read...

-t

tangent4ronpaul
11-20-2009, 04:59 PM
hmmm...

I am one of the top players in my battalion, how do I pay myself or collect the money?

Go to your regime page and click Finances. Then on that page on the top click 'Credit Control Screen'. From here you can have your salary deposited into your paypal account, or have a check sent to you. Checks must be requested by 12 noon Friday each week for them to be mailed to you usually within 48hrs. Paypal is much faster and using it will speed delivery of your funds.

What happens if I do not spend my credits?

Nothing at all. Your credits will accrue as if it is your own bank account. You can pay yourself anytime, or even transfer credits to other players for bribes, extortion, threats, contests whatever. They are your credits and not considered legal tender or taxable until you decide to pay yourself at your own time whenever you wish. Once these credits leave the game then they are considered income for U.S. citizens. You will not be taxed as these set salaries are not real jobs as they are completely controlled by you, playing at your own time where ever you are in the world. You will receive a 1099 for tax purposes and to keep the United States of Earth legal within the borders of the United States of America.

also, in another section they mention anarchists and libertarians as being the audience, but from other sections they are trying to appeal to conservatives also.

looks like they are working on a optional membership option where you pay them for additional privileges, that they pay out to best players makes this seem like gambling and questionable legal ground... (also potential scam if you decide to get involved with money) though the educational (political) aspects of the game are interesting...

-t

RideTheDirt
11-20-2009, 05:03 PM
breaking news in the game:

The Cong Loses Control, Pelosi Captured!

March, 2011 - Former Speaker of the House and War Criminal Nancy Pelosi was captured today. Militia leaders Ollie North and Rand Paul (son of Ron Paul) received an intelligence report ...

-t MIAC II
in 3...2....1....

But seriously, I wouldn't touch that site with a million proxies.

Why is their location a secret?
Why is Rand Paul the leader of a Militia?
I don't know but this just seems like a setup to me.

also many of the blogs are ones we read...
I bet another alphabet soup bureaucracy reads these too.

tangent4ronpaul
11-20-2009, 05:36 PM
MIAC II
in 3...2....1....

But seriously, I wouldn't touch that site with a million proxies.

Why is their location a secret?
Why is Rand Paul the leader of a Militia?
I don't know but this just seems like a setup to me.

I bet another alphabet soup bureaucracy reads these too.

they seem to name drop conservative names like crazy - North, Hannity, Coulter and on and on. That's the only ref to Paul I found so far.

location?

For those among you who need legal contact info and such, here is our info:

U.S. of Earth Inc.
45 Main Street, Suite 309
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11201

{Note - this is a mail drop)

email us at contact at usofearth dot com. (put it all together, this way of
writing it helps stop some spam). Or members contact us from Regime page using
Central Command on right.
Call us at: 718-802-3276

number is residential:

718) 802-3276

This number is a landline based in New York City, NY and is unpublished.

Carrier:
VERIZON NEW YORK, INC. - NY
Located in:
KINGS, NY
Type:
Landline

owners name and address is available - but you have to pay a DB service for it.

hmmm - little better....

general information:

# location: Brooklyn NY

# provider: VERIZON NEW YORK, INC.
# rate center: NWYRCYZN06
# location id not available
# switch type: NTDMS100
# switch lat/long: 40.69244 -73.98496 (map it)

# lookups on this number: 4
# last lookup on this number:2009-10-23 16:24:03

Telephone Number Owner's Estimated Postal Code
: 11201

Telephone Company Equipment Location Code: NYCKNYBRDS1

looks like they use a privacy registration service, have had the domain registered for 5 years and have 2 domains registered to that IP:

There are 2 domains hosted on this IP address.

1. Uaemustangclub.com
2. Usofearth.com

-t