PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Want to Draft Lou Dobbs for Senate in NJ?

Chester Copperpot
11-20-2009, 12:21 AM
I like Lou Dobbs. I didnt know he lived in NJ till the other day.

Im not sure of all of his positions but he's definitely against the NWO. Im not sure he is even thinking about running, but he would be a helluva lot better than the 2 senators this state currently has.. What do you think?

emazur
11-20-2009, 12:45 AM
I think it was O'Reilly who asked him about that and Dobbs said he'd consider it.

BlackTerrel
11-20-2009, 03:20 AM
I like Lou Dobbs. I didnt know he lived in NJ till the other day.

Im not sure of all of his positions but he's definitely against the NWO. Im not sure he is even thinking about running, but he would be a helluva lot better than the 2 senators this state currently has.. What do you think?

You don't know his policies but he was on a TV show that you watched and you liked him so you want him for Senate.

We seem to have a lot of people promoting TV personalities for government. I never watched Dobbs and all I know about him is he is not a big fan of illegal immigration. Why is he a good candidate?

Pants
11-20-2009, 04:13 AM
I don't know too much about the political views of Lou Dobbs.. I gave up watching his financial show when it became a daily one hour bash Bush fest. Nothing wrong with bashing Bush but when if you can't lead it into a solid financial story.. Then don't call it a financial show..

You don't know his policies but he was on a TV show that you watched and you liked him so you want him for Senate.

We seem to have a lot of people promoting TV personalities for government. I never watched Dobbs and all I know about him is he is not a big fan of illegal immigration. Why is he a good candidate?

NYgs23
11-20-2009, 05:56 AM
Argh. No, no, no. Forget about Lou Dobbs. He's a nationalist/protectionst who opposes free trade and free and open contact with the outside world.

bobbyw24
11-20-2009, 05:59 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=219745