PDA

View Full Version : Institutional Insurrection

Harris4LarouchePAC
11-20-2009, 12:20 AM
When you hear people today in normal conversation talking about health care and their arguments for it or against it you will hear things like; "No Socialized Medicine" or "is health care a right!?"

But is this really the issue at hand? I beg to differ. In the proposed bills particularly that of the Baucus Bill that has been circulating Washington you will find an "independent Medicare advisory commission" or IMAC board that will determine "cost effective" measures in regards to Medicare/caid and social security.

On the front page of Peter Orszag's blog said that "The President, over the next week, will sign an executive order to rein in these improper payments..." in regards to the 47 some billion claimed to be Medicaid/care fraud. This means that this person will run around and slash services he thinks are fraud. Shouldn't we be slashing the Bailouts, are they not the biggest case of fraud? The president is issuing an executive or to give this sort of person this authority within the executive branch? I thought that was under congressional authority, and it is. Not to mention the outrageous unconstitutionality of the boards that is to reform health care policy of this Nation. This is equal to the federal reserve of health care.

I mean really folks? Shouldn't we be calling this what it is? It sure looks alot like Fascism to me. In the light of this it makes the traditional arguments you hear irrelevant. The fact is this is increasingly becoming a certain type of fascist austerity, the type that has destroyed many nations, many times over. Is this not the scheme of a much larger monetarist empire? The false assumption that money itself, regardless of form, has intrinsic value. The speculative controlling of these institutions stacking debt on our nation via bailout fraud. Is this not the same methods of "Free Trade" used by the East India Company of Britain in which we declared independence? Has this same body and method of economics not been our enemy since our inception?

I know many here obviously support H.R. 1207. Really though, what will that do? It gives virtually no more authority to congress over the federal reserve. Why not have a modern day Pecora Commission like that of 1933? In which J.P. Morgan Jr. was actually jailed. The guy appeared with a midget in his lap during the hearings! Congress would have full subpoena powers to bring everyone in and sort this out. These people aren't being held accountable for what they are doing. Why not support a bill like this? Start a mass calling of congressmen about it like was done with HR 1207. Senator Bryon Dorgan(D) actually said this on many networks that this sort of commission was needed.

These are some of the real issues. Especially with health care, its fascist so call it that and address it. Forget the traditional arguments we hear. Always get back to the main subject...which is the fascist intent of the policy.