PDA

View Full Version : Another NeoCon Maggot to Deal With..

Che
11-19-2009, 06:31 PM
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is leaning toward running for the U.S. Senate rather than making a bid for governor, two Republican advisers said Thursday.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h-LsyrWTStR6vUmW8S_A-PJIOThgD9C2TB700
http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/january2008/040108giuliani.jpg

youngbuck
11-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Lol, i love the title

Flash
11-19-2009, 06:34 PM
Is there another serious Republican candidate in this race? If not I would rather have Giulliani as a Senator over a Democrat, any day.

Austrian Econ Disciple
11-19-2009, 06:35 PM
Is there another serious Republican candidate in this race? If not I would rather have Giulliani as a Senator over a Democrat, any day.

What about the Libertarian candidate? Is there one? What are his positions? What about Independant? Is the (I) candidate more libertarian than the Libertarian candidate?

Cowlesy
11-19-2009, 06:38 PM

Hah, this.

You can't get much worse than Senator Schumer and Senator Gilibrand.

Actually, it doesn't matter. NY is about as authoritarian as it gets when it comes to civil liberties and foreign policy---Democrat or Republican.

The Deacon
11-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Republicans are already crowing that if they get a majority in Congress, they'll really be able to turn up the pressure on Obama to escalate in Afghanistan and Iran. We just can't win with either side...

Cowlesy
11-19-2009, 06:39 PM
What about the Libertarian candidate? Is there one? What are his positions? What about Independant? Is the (I) candidate more libertarian than the Libertarian candidate?

You have a better chance of walking outside right now and getting hit in the face by a meteorite than you do getting a third party candidate elected to the U.S. Senate in NY.

LibForestPaul
11-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Hah, this.

You can't get much worse than Senator Schumer and Senator Gilibrand.

Actually, it doesn't matter. NY is about as authoritarian as it gets when it comes to civil liberties and foreign policy---Democrat or Republican.

Schumer certain.

Gilibrand is probably more conservative than most New York Republicans :D