PDA

View Full Version : Fred's Hired Bloggers

kylejack
10-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Mike Turk from TechPresident:

(I currently serve as an outside advisor to Friends of Fred Thompson. This post should not be construed as an official position of the campaign, however. These thoughts are mine alone and do not reflect the views of the Committee.)
http://www.techpresident.com/blog/entry/8408/where_s_mini_mitt_in_search_of_end_of_quarter_doll ars

He spends the post slamming McCain, Romney, Hillary, and Edwards and a favorable mention of Thompson. And who did Mike Turk bring along with him? Another blogger who is now on Thompson's role, Jon Henke:

However, a new opportunity has arisen and I simply could not turn it down. I've joined New Media Strategies - an early pioneer in the field of Online Intelligence — as an Online Brand Manager. Among other projects, I will be working with the Fred Thompson campaign.

I do not choose to support Fred Thompson because of the job; I've chosen the job because of Fred Thompson. Some months ago, after reading an excellent John Fund piece on Fred Thompson, I had a conversation with Mike Turk. Following our conversation, he put together a post making The Case for Fred Thompson — it is a compelling case, and one with which I generally agree. I am genuinely excited about a Fred Thompson candidacy
http://www.qando.net/details.aspx?Entry=6178

Look out for fake grassroots garbage that these bloggers on his payroll are going to plant. There's no telling who else he has hired in the blogosphere.

constituent
10-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Our Noise Machine is LOUDER than your noise machine!!!!!!

Chester Copperpot
10-02-2007, 09:39 PM
YEah dont worry.. these guys stop being grassrooters as soon as Fred stops paying them... I call it the McCain Syndrome

Pete
10-02-2007, 10:44 PM
YEah dont worry.. these guys stop being grassrooters as soon as Fred stops paying them... I call it the McCain Syndrome

LOL!

You can grow grass on a rock if you water and fertilize it enough. Really!

Drknows
10-02-2007, 10:48 PM
i feel sick..... Wait there is 4,000 of us here hmmmmm.

steph3n
10-02-2007, 10:49 PM
I bet they are going around making these stupid posts about jews on ron paul sites and news stories too :)

jmarinara
10-02-2007, 10:55 PM
The Fred Thompson campaign gets more pathetic by the day.