PDA

View Full Version : Introductory Offer for Online Advertising

ronpaulhawaii
11-19-2009, 12:00 PM
Chad Everson runs an online network and is revamping. He helped a lot on the LibertyRide and sent me an intro offer for his relaunch.

Here are some alexa stats:

grizzlygroundswell.com:
7 day avg 6325425
1 month avg 14965999
3 month avg 17195735

wggrn.com:
7 day avg 690,437
1 month avg 1,196,677
3 month avg 1,122,301

Here is the offer:

$10/month 4 week period
You Choose one of these opportunties below A-F

$25/month 4 week period
You can Choose Three of these Opportunties below A-F

A. 125X125 ad on WGGRN.com Homepage that links to your site
B. 125X125 ad on the new www.GrizzlyGroundswell.com blog that launches Nov. 22
C. :30 second ad one play per episode on www.WGGRN.com Online Radio on Grizzly Clay Oxen Radio Show that plays at M-F 5-8AM CST
D. :30 second ad one play per episode on www.WGGRN.com Online Radio on Radio Active OTR Radio Show that plays at every day 1-5 AM CST This is an Old Time Radio Show
E. 125X125 clickable ad in WGGRN.com Online Magazine Launching Nov. 29th, 2009 in the front quarter of pages. This magazine will have similar format of Temerity Magazine but focus on the Radio Network ( This comes out Quarterly 4 times/year)
F. 125X125 clickable ad In the last quarter of the TemerityMagazine.com Online Magazine coming out Dec. 29th, 2009 (This comes out every two months)

For $50/month 4 week period you get

> 125X125 ad on WGGRN.com Homepage that links to your site
> 125X125 ad on the new www.GrizzlyGroundswell.com blog that launches Nov. 22
> :30 second ad one play per episode on www.WGGRN.com Online Radio on Grizzly Clay Oxen Radio Show that plays at M-F 5-8AM CST
>One Quarter Page clickable ad in WGGRN.com Online Magazine Launching Nov. 29th, 2009 in the front quarter of pages. This magazine will have similar format of Temerity Magazine but focus on the Radio Network ( This comes out Quarterly 4 times/year)
>One Quarter Page clickable ad In the last quarter of the TemerityMagazine.com Online Magazine coming out Dec. 29th, 2009 (This comes out every two months)
>:30 second ad That plays once per episode of Grizzly Groundswell Radio Show that airs 9-10 am CST M-F
> :30 second ad one play per episode on www.WGGRN.com Online Radio on Grizzly Clay Oxen Radio Show that plays at M-F 5-8AM CST
> :30 second ad one play per episode on www.WGGRN.com Online Radio on Radio Active OTR Radio Show that plays at every day 1-5 AM CST This is an Old Time Radio Show

For $100/month 4 week period you get:

***10 twitter tweets per week on each of my 8 twitter accounts reaching over 135,000 and growing Twitter Accounts for a total of 80 tweets/week all promoting your products with a clickable bit.ly link that we can can track to guage our success.
That is a total of 320 twitter messages with a bit.ly link to your products infront of over 135,00 and I am always adding twitter first order followers. So I would need from you 10 messages you would want me to tweet that are 120 characters. I may have to change them up a little so it is not viewed as just spam, but that is the fun part trying to figure out what will make them click on the link.

*** you would also be considered the Sponsor of the Grizzly Groundswell RAdio Show with a 15 second spot at the top of each show saying, "Grizzly Groundswell Radio Show is brought to you by our sponsor..."enter your business here".

You also get everything you would in the ($50 package) with a few added bonuses

> 125X125 ad on WGGRN.com Homepage that links to your site
> 125X125 ad on the new www.GrizzlyGroundswell.com blog that launches Nov. 22
***One HALF Page clickable ad in WGGRN.com Online Magazine Launching Nov. 29th, 2009 in the front quarter of pages. This magazine will have similar format of Temerity Magazine but focus on the Radio Network ( This comes out Quarterly 4 times/year)
***One Half Page clickable ad In the last quarter of the TemerityMagazine.com Online Magazine coming out Dec. 29th, 2009 (This comes out every two months)
>:30 second ad That plays once per episode of Grizzly Groundswell Radio Show that airs 9-10 am CST M-F
> :30 second ad one play per episode on www.WGGRN.com Online Radio on Radio Active OTR Radio Show that plays at every day 1-5 AM CST This is an Old Time Radio Show

Chad Everson
President
Theodore Media

The campaign would like to get the $100 a month option. There are a lot of expenses and some help on an ongoing basis would be very much appreciated. 10 people donating $10 a month would pay for this. The campaign has a monthly donation option here:

https://kokesh.netboots.net/contribute

I understand the senate races are much more popular and expensive. I fully support them and have put banners up/etc.

I am asking for your support for this race. Everyone involved is working hard here; Please help. Sign up today to sponsor this ad campaign

Thanks

PS, if you decide to help, feel free to post your receipt here

angelatc
11-19-2009, 12:35 PM
Chad Everson runs an online network and is revamping. He helped a lot on the LibertyRide and sent me an intro offer for his relaunch.

Here are some alexa stats:

Here is the offer:

The campaign would like to get the $100 a month option. There are a lot of expenses and some help on an ongoing basis would be very much appreciated. 10 people donating $10 a month would pay for this. The campaign has a monthly donation option here:

I understand the senate races are much more popular and expensive. I fully support them and have put banners up/etc.

I am asking for your support for this race. Everyone involved is working hard here; Please help. Sign up today to sponsor this ad campaign

Thanks

PS, if you decide to help, feel free to post your receipt here

I really like the monthly donation option. I'm always surprised more candidates don't offer it. I swear I'll send some your way ASAP.

dr. hfn
11-19-2009, 01:30 PM
bump!

ronpaulhawaii
11-19-2009, 05:51 PM
I really like the monthly donation option. I'm always surprised more candidates don't offer it. I swear I'll send some your way ASAP.

bump!

Thanks, guys :)

ronpaulhawaii
11-20-2009, 03:07 AM
From my inbox:

Michael that would be great! I really appreciate your support and it will be fun to see what we can do with the reach we have! I think the $100 package is the best one for campaign's because it utilizes our enormous twitter reach. Three weeks ago we were at 135,000 first order followers...

Let me know if you need anything and our blog goes live on Sunday the 22nd so it will be interesting to get some numbers from this re-envisioned strategy. We have some really exciting new authors that have jumped on board.

New blog goes live two days before the rifle raffle...

Ten Liberty Lovers who can spare $10 for a couple months

r3VOLution!

:D

ronpaulhawaii
11-20-2009, 10:58 AM
bump

ronpaulhawaii
11-25-2009, 10:53 AM
Tina and I have each donated $50 for the first month... Looking for more recurring donors to help

Thanks