PDA

View Full Version : We Are A Force To be Reckoned With

Working Poor
11-18-2009, 08:07 AM
I hope the republicans can get it into their big fat stuffy heads that they cannot win without our support.:D

RM918
11-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Not to rain on any metaphorical parades, but after watching this thing go on for nearly 3 years, I've become convinced that the only thing you can truly consider reliable about the voting majority is their stupidity. It completely seems as if the Republicans can get back into the driver's seat because people apparently have 1 year-long memories and they'll vote the Repubs back in even though they're the exact same Repubs they were during the Bush years, but the Dems are the ones screwing up now.

They seem so ingrained into being able to choose two 'sides' that that's all they'll ever see. We could easily fade back into obscurity, and I doubt we particularly matter all that much. I would not get so optimistic.

I'm still of the opinion that if we even get one person, one single person, to get the state's big-government votes from 434-1 to 433-2, it would be a goddamned miracle.

LibertyEagle
11-18-2009, 08:32 AM
Do not confused the every day Republican with the Republican leadership. They are two different animals.

Don't forget that this is why we need to get involved with the Republican party, so we can BECOME the leadership.

speciallyblend
11-18-2009, 08:39 AM
oo they will real soon 2010, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=219434

Working Poor
11-18-2009, 10:19 AM
Do not confused the every day Republican with the Republican leadership. They are two different animals.

Don't forget that this is why we need to get involved with the Republican party, so we can BECOME the leadership.

The republicans did and still are rejecting us as we all know too well. The number of people who believe in liberty are growing and this is a number that republicans need to get a clue about.