PDA

View Full Version : HELLO!!! Wheres my Auburn, Alabama Ron Paul bretheren at?

hummtide
10-02-2007, 08:11 PM
The Ron Paul movement is strong in Dothan, Mobile, Tuscaloosa, and Huntsville. Yet nothing much in Auburn/Opelika or Montgomery. Come on guys, the heck with our unmatched rivalry, we need to close ranks and work for this great man!

Alabama Supporter
10-02-2007, 08:13 PM
I've seen a couple of signs in Auburn when I went down for a game a while back.

I'm not sure if anything is happening in Montgomery.

M.Bellmore
10-02-2007, 08:15 PM
The Ron Paul movement is strong in Dothan, Mobile, Tuscaloosa, and Huntsville. Yet nothing much in Auburn/Opelika or Montgomery. Come on guys, the heck with our unmatched rivalry, we need to close ranks and work for this great man!

Does your meetup cover the Auburn college football games?

murrayrothbard
10-02-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm sure there are RP supporters hanging out @ the Mises Institute in Auburn. Hell doesn't Lew Rockwell live there?

Bradley in DC
10-02-2007, 08:50 PM
I'm sure there are RP supporters hanging out @ the Mises Institute in Auburn. Hell doesn't Lew Rockwell live there?

Yup. :)

wgadget
10-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Wow, Alabama is a much cooler state than I thought it was....

(I'm in Georgia, where it's FUN to make fun of Alabamians.)

austin356
10-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Wow, Alabama is a much cooler state than I thought it was....

(I'm in Georgia, where it's FUN to make fun of Alabamians.)

:( :confused: :( :rolleyes: ;) :o :mad: ;)

austin356
10-02-2007, 09:03 PM
There is nothing going on in Montgomery, but Auburn there is some significant activity.

Also OP everyone from Alabama really really needs to come here on the 13th. We are having the straw poll. If you dont want to buy a ticket then still come, we are having a RON PAUL RALLY with John Killian speaking again!!! The media will be there too!

That and a bunch bunch more things planned. Everyone who is in Alabama or in West Georgia needs to come to Birmingham on the 13th! We need all young people to come on the 12th to "paint the town" b4 the straw poll.

austin356
10-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Does your meetup cover the Auburn college football games?

Yes the meetup there has gotten some football games. I am not involved (being 2.5-3 hours away) but I have had people call me and tell me they were approached by paul supporters.

EvilEngineer
10-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Please find and hassle my sister at Auburn. She's getting her PH'duh' there. Last time I saw her, she saw my RP sticker I had attacked to my laptop and said "Might want to get a major candidate sticker to put on there, or your going to feel dumb'.... to which I responded... for someone getting a phd your the dumb one to think any of the other candidates are worth a damn.

DjLoTi
10-02-2007, 09:05 PM
whatup, i don't live in auburn but my webdesigner does, there's ppl in AU that support RP, biggups to you bro! :)

honkywill
10-02-2007, 09:09 PM
tomorrow will mark the 3rd straight day that people have been waving signs in front of the dothan court house.

:)

hopefully once this round of debates rolls around things will start clicking.

austin356
10-02-2007, 09:09 PM
whatup, i don't live in auburn but my webdesigner does, there's ppl in AU that support RP, biggups to you bro! :)

There is a great techie by the name of Chris there........ Same guy?

mtmedlin
10-02-2007, 10:08 PM
I dont know if this helps but I am a big

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA

fan :) ......

and an Alumni too!

austin356
10-02-2007, 10:11 PM
I dont know if this helps but I am a big

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA

fan :) ......

and an Alumni too!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

USF alum are not welcome on this thread.

Bacon
10-03-2007, 09:59 AM
There is a great techie by the name of Chris there........ Same guy?

Nope, I'm the web designer. I'm in Auburn. You're probably talking about Chris Brunner -- great guy. The Auburn scene is pretty strong, a lot of signs everywhere, and I see people all the time at Toomer's Corner waving RP signs.

War Damn Ron!

beermotor
10-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Please find and hassle my sister at Auburn. She's getting her PH'duh' there. Last time I saw her, she saw my RP sticker I had attacked to my laptop and said "Might want to get a major candidate sticker to put on there, or your going to feel dumb'.... to which I responded... for someone getting a phd your the dumb one to think any of the other candidates are worth a damn.

Is she getting her PhD in "What The State Tells Me to Think" ?