PDA

View Full Version : Judge Napolitano on Sarah Palin: Lacks mental capacity

Liberty Star
11-17-2009, 11:39 PM
Although even Palin's critics admit that she's an idiot with no clue of the real world, is this justified critique or tad bit too lenient?

http://libertymaven.com/2009/11/17/judge-napolitano-on-sarah-palin-lacks-mental-capacity-shes-a-goofball/8044/

Athan
11-18-2009, 12:22 AM
In the end it won't matter. Unless we have Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, or Napolitano in the presidency, this country will have its currency crisis.

dannno
11-18-2009, 12:39 AM
This is one of the best thread titles of all time.

purplechoe
11-18-2009, 04:38 AM
http://www.ronpaul.com/wp-content/gallery/ron-paul-2008/ron-paul-2008-thumbs-up.jpg

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/191-0605071926-Brian---the-Judge-with-Borat.jpg

libertarian4321
11-18-2009, 06:35 AM
The Judge says “I just don’t think she possesses the mental capacity to be the President of the United States. She’s a goofball!”

I agree with him 100%.

catdd
11-18-2009, 07:36 AM
The Judge says “I just don’t think she possesses the mental capacity to be the President of the United States. She’s a goofball!”

I agree with him 100%.

+1

Krugerrand
11-18-2009, 08:02 AM
In the end it won't matter. Unless we have Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, or Napolitano in the presidency, this country will have its currency crisis.

You should include John Mackey in that list.

jkr
11-18-2009, 08:33 AM
no replacement for displacement:eek:

squarepusher
11-18-2009, 09:06 AM

I agree with him 100%.

obama has some sort of mental capacity, so does that means hes a good pres?

jmdrake
11-18-2009, 09:07 AM
Sarah Palin lost me when she claimed the bailout was about "job creation" and "cutting taxes" and "healtcare". :eek:

Liberty Star
11-21-2009, 10:37 AM
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/191-0605071926-Brian---the-Judge-with-Borat.jpg

nice lol

LibertyEagle
11-21-2009, 11:17 AM
The posts regarding religion were split out and moved to the Religion subforum.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=219934

Liberty Star
11-21-2009, 01:28 PM
The posts regarding religion were split out and moved to the Religion subforum.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=219934

LE,
Can following excerpts from Palin's book be posted in General Politics section for discussion or these are also not allowed to be discussed in this section?

Also, can youtube videos of Palin's Church speeches about Alasks oil drilling, Iraq invasion be posted here without any commentary on what she is saying or those video clips are not allowed in this section in any form?

This is a snippet of that post you moved without Palin's youtube clips:

UPDATE 1: Palin on holy land

Quote:

Palin: Obama Wrong on Israeli, Afghan Policy

By ALAN B. GOLDBERG and KATIE N. THOMSON
Nov. 17, 2009

Palin, whose book, "Going Rogue: An American Life," hit bookshelves today, took aim at the Obama administration's stance on Israeli settlements in the Palestinian territories.

"I disagree with the Obama administration on that," Palin told Walters. "I believe that the Jewish settlements should be allowed to be expanded upon, because that population of Israel is, is going to grow. More and more Jewish people will be flocking to Israel in the days and weeks and months ahead.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Palin/sarah-palin-talks-barbara-walters-afghanistan-policy-economy/story?id=9109226

Palin is probably the only "mainstream" politician who has made such a statement in public post 9/11. That seals her political career even if she had one before.

LibertyEagle
11-21-2009, 01:53 PM
It's fine, but if it results in a big 'ol religious discussion, then it will be moved. :)

Liberty Star
11-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Ok cool :)

Old Ducker
11-21-2009, 01:57 PM
This is one of the best thread titles of all time.

As is that it isn't bumped from 2007.

Liberty Star
11-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Now you have us all wondering what that title moght be.

SimpleName
11-22-2009, 02:54 PM
This thread should be celebrated. I'm putting up "Judge Nap is The Man!" banners right now. Anyone want to take care of the freedom balloons and the liberty punch? I can't get enough of this guy. He is pure COOL!

Liberty Star
11-22-2009, 08:00 PM
This thread should be celebrated. I'm putting up "Judge Nap is The Man!" banners right now. Anyone want to take care of the freedom balloons and the liberty punch? I can't get enough of this guy. He is pure COOL!

He looks like a straight shooter, hard not to respect man like that. It's a rare breed these days.

Liberty Star
11-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Backlash for Palin's dumbo policy views continues:

November 27, 2009

With friends like Palin …

By Charles Radin

http://www.thejewishadvocate.com/news/2009/1127/Charles_Radin/

acptulsa
11-28-2009, 01:49 PM
Although even Palin's critics admit that she's an idiot with no clue of the real world, is this justified critique or tad bit too lenient?

Amusing trick question.

Wake me up when Dubya says something about her inability to sound intelligent...

tron paul
11-28-2009, 04:52 PM
Sarah Palin's post on Facebook about 'death panels' did as much as an entire season of Freedom Watch to stop ObamaCare.

I don't understand why Andy would insult an extremely powerful ally at a crucial time.

Unless he's intentionally splitting the liberty movement into two camps, one to work inside the GOP and one outside the GOP.

Pressure from within and without. Carrot and stick. I like it.

acptulsa
12-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Unless he's intentionally splitting the liberty movement into two camps, one to work inside the GOP and one outside the GOP.

Why would he take credit for a situation that has existed since Goldwater's defeat?

A defeat, I might add, that seemed in some ways to have been engineered as much by the Nixonian so-called 'conservatives' as by the Democrats...

Captain America
12-05-2009, 04:13 PM
she is a goofball,

Palin NO WAY

Gaius1981
12-05-2009, 06:40 PM
I agree with the Judge 100% about Sarah Palin.

This quote by her is especially cringeworthy, and certainly not the words of a leader:

"It takes a united nation, and it does take godly counsel, and it takes prayer and answers to prayer - and a collective humble heart of a nation seeking God's hand of protection and his blessings of prosperity. If we could get back to that, humbleness with that kind of contrite spirit, I think that we would be able to be provided more of the answers to so many of the great challenges that we're facing."

Ayn Rand would have an aneurysm.

Liberty Star
12-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Sarah Palin's post on Facebook about 'death panels' did as much as an entire season of Freedom Watch to stop ObamaCare.

I don't understand why Andy would insult an extremely powerful ally at a crucial time.

Pressure from within and without. Carrot and stick. I like it.

I thought she she had quit facebook, or was it twitter.

Camp was split into two long time ago when McCain, Palin and Cheney walked away from liberty camp. Only reformed abd apologetic neocons should be allowed back in the liberty camp imo.

sofia
12-07-2009, 12:02 AM

Sarah will say whatever she thinks right wing drones want to hear.

In a speech before Obama's Interior Secrtaray, she says she belives 100% in Global Warming and how concerned she is about what Global Warming will do to Alaska.

A few months later, on the Rush Limbaugh show....she says Global Warming involves "shady science"

This attention seeking bitch is all things to all people

Austrian Econ Disciple
12-07-2009, 12:15 AM
I thought she she had quit facebook, or was it twitter.

Camp was split into two long time ago when McCain, Palin and Cheney walked away from liberty camp. Only reformed abd apologetic neocons should be allowed back in the liberty camp imo.

They were never in the camp in the first place. Not only should we not let them back in, but we should ostracize at all costs. Sure, regular neo-con folks who come out of their stupor, but never a Neo-Con politician. NEVER. The day that happens, us liberty-lovers need to split ties and restart the movement.

I will never associate myself with tyrants, period.

Liberty Star
12-07-2009, 12:44 AM
They were never in the camp in the first place. Not only should we not let them back in, but we should ostracize at all costs. Sure, regular neo-con folks who come out of their stupor, but never a Neo-Con politician. NEVER. The day that happens, us liberty-lovers need to split ties and restart the movement.

I will never associate myself with tyrants, period.

IMO, they never were. Tyrants by difinition believe in ideas that do not mix with libertarian principles.

Some of us sometimes in eagerness to grow the liberty movemenet build the tent too wide open not realizing that some hardcore tyrants or neocons have been netted.
We need a big tent with small doors with check points LOL

Austrian Econ Disciple
12-07-2009, 01:07 AM
IMO, they never were. Tyrants by difinition believe in ideas that do not mix with libertarian principles.

Some of us sometimes in eagerness to grow the liberty movemenet build the tent too wide open not realizing that some hardcore tyrants or neocons have been netted.
We need a big tent with small doors with check points LOL

Liberty is the tent itself. Liberty is a large tent, that speaks in all of us. We need not reconcile liberty with anything else. Liberty itself is the epitome of our existence, and it attracts people of all characteristics. Let liberty bring people in, it naturally does. All we need is liberty: "Build it and they will come."

Liberty Star
12-11-2009, 07:43 PM
I agree.

Matt Collins
12-13-2009, 08:42 PM
YouTube - SA@TAC - What is Sarah Palin? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RgW5tgDIxY&feature=player_embedded)

Liberty Star
12-13-2009, 08:58 PM
YouTube - SA@TAC - What is Sarah Palin? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RgW5tgDIxY&feature=player_embedded)

Good video.

What is Sarah Palin as if she is some kinda brainless creature LOL

GunnyFreedom
12-13-2009, 09:07 PM
I agree with the Judge 100% about Sarah Palin.

This quote by her is especially cringeworthy, and certainly not the words of a leader:

Ayn Rand would have an aneurysm.

Ayn Rand is an imperialist warmonger who has lashed out at those of us opposed to Iraq and Afghanistan, and criticizes the antiwar movement as appeasers.

Perhaps an aneurysm would actually help...

But please do not take this as if it were support for Palin. Ayn Rand and Sarah Palin actually agree on this subject of US military domination of the planet Earth. I, on the other hand, oppose them both.