PDA

View Full Version : Palin wants Israel to take more Palestinian land

cindy25
11-17-2009, 09:40 PM
just watching AC360, they has part of Barbara Walters interview with Palin.

because Israel needs more people.

sorry no you tube but someone will post it.

sparebulb
11-17-2009, 10:20 PM
I saw it. She is one sick neocon. Some third-party "outsider" she will be. I predict she will anointed the new "leader" of the tea party movement by the media and their handlers.

Cowlesy
11-17-2009, 10:22 PM
bwahahaha....

Bill Kristol - 1; America - 0.

Liberty Star
11-17-2009, 11:16 PM
Any youtube clip?

She's been bringing her political career to a nice end while milking some simpletons money in the process.

raiha
11-18-2009, 01:02 AM
Vacuous cow!

cindy25
11-18-2009, 01:57 AM
she is playing to the religious base of the GOP, who believe Israel can do no wrong.

and this is why Ron Paul, nor Gary Johnson nor anyone with a sensible foreign policy have no chance in a Republican presidential primary

the current youtube is from GMA, and does not mention Israel

purplechoe
11-18-2009, 04:32 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Yv5G_kIEe8w/SO0_rhOpvZI/AAAAAAAAAI0/kXq8C5BZQ5Q/s400/Palin_israel.jpg

http://www.israeli-t.com/images/h42200m.jpg

bwahahaha....

http://mikepiperreport.com/Articles_Archive/AmericanFreePress/AFP2008_07-12/Art/AFP_20081103.p16__Sarah_Palin_and_William_Kristol. jpg

lester1/2jr
11-18-2009, 09:36 AM
someone at lew rockwell called it this morning: for someone who is not reluctant to give the mcCain campaign both barrels for their allegedly shoddy treatment of her, she was more than willing to accept all their horrible ideas on foreign policy

Meatwasp
11-18-2009, 09:39 AM
Well she just threw the hair in the kettle as for as I am concerned. I'll never never vote for her.

paulitics
11-18-2009, 10:24 AM
HAHA

NEOCONNED SUCKAS!!

Seriously, this woman is scary. She also wants more Iranians to die with even tougher sanctions.

She is Bill Kristal's little puppet with a smile and nice legs selling a big lie.

Biggest sell out ever.

revolutionisnow
11-18-2009, 10:45 AM
YouTube - Sarah Palin: Obama Wrong on Israel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgizfYZFPC8)

amy31416
11-18-2009, 10:56 AM
My god.

When Couric asked her about democracy and Hamas last year, she didn't seem to have the first clue about Gaza, Hamas or anything else.

Kristol's been prepping her, probably knowing that the religious right hangs on her every word. She's a total moron and a sellout.

Meatwasp
11-18-2009, 11:04 AM
I never had any intention of voting for her in the first place but if everything fell apart and she was the only one. I will write in Paul or stay home.

lester1/2jr
11-18-2009, 11:21 AM
I think we were supposed to vote for her BEFORE how dumb she was came out, like george bush. I think she's just hanging on to make some dough now. the scam didn't work

it almost did though. I'm sure most of you were posting on boards during the election last year. the day after her speech all the sudden there were dozen of highly unintelligent new members, mainly women, who were Palin ized!

HOLLYWOOD
11-18-2009, 11:34 AM
SIMPLE: Palin's a Whore AND Palin's a PIMP

We are Palin's "Bottom-Bitches" right now for whatever campaign run she has in store...

Remember after Sarah Palin was selected by John McMoron for the GOP VP position... Before ANY press interviews/contact, Sarah Palin met privately with AIPAC in St. Paul, MN

Palin: 'Only Flag in My Office' Is Israeli
On the Hustings
By Staff Reporter of the Sun | September 26, 2008

PALIN: 'ONLY FLAG IN MY OFFICE' IS ISRAELI
President Peres of Israel yesterday met for the first time with Governor Palin and with Senator McCain, who called the veteran Israeli statesman "my old friend." The warm handshake and exchange of broad smiles occurred during an international gathering known as the Clinton Global Initiative, hosted by President Clinton.

"I wanted to meet you for many years," Ms. Palin told Mr. Peres, according to an aide to the president. "The only flag at my office is an Israeli flag," she was quoted as saying, "and I want you to know and I want Israelis to know that I am a friend."

Old Ducker
11-18-2009, 01:03 PM
There are rumors that Israel has WMD. We need to demand Israel submit to IAEA inspection and any WMD found be removed to the US for safekeeping. If Israel refuses it should face immediate sanctions and possibly targeted military attack.

We cannot allow the only government in the middle east that has attacked us (USS Liberty) to have weapons of mass destruction.

constituent
11-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Well, her and God...

sofia
11-18-2009, 01:09 PM
This woman makes my skin crawl..

a self absorbed airhead who has sold her soul to the neo-con zionazis

1000-points-of-fright
11-18-2009, 01:29 PM
She's absolutely right. The Obama administration has no right to tell Israel to stop expanding the settlements.

Some other things the Obama administration doesn't have... the obligation or authority to give US weaponry and tax payer money to Israel. The obligation or authority to pledge the lives of US servicemen to the defense of Israel. The obligation or authority to tell the Palestinians to stop attacking Israel.

Liberty Star
11-18-2009, 07:41 PM
If there were any doubts about her being politically dead, she has just removed them completely. She is either a mental retard or a pro violence religious nutcase or both.

Liberty Star
11-18-2009, 08:49 PM
bwahahaha....

And Palin -10 as in minus 10.

Kristol may be a squeamish neocon pimp but he's not responsible for Palin's idiocy.

Dianne
11-18-2009, 09:14 PM
Who gives a crap what palin thinks... guys, this is just another distraction.... see it, believe it... while we are worried about palin, another rape bill coming through the mafia halls called Congress... but the rape on us !!!

Liberty Star
11-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Who gives a crap what palin thinks...

You're right in that what holy land extremists like Sarah Palin think does not have much logic or merit. But she's not some run of the mill Israeli lobby pimp, she was VP nominee of GOP. Would you disregard such a statement in the post 9/11 world?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/05/16/terror/main4102367.shtml

Liberty Star
11-19-2009, 11:47 PM
YouTube - Sarah Palin: Obama Wrong on Israel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgizfYZFPC8)

To be devil's advocate, is Sarah the only one with such extremist views? How much of GOP/Dem party bases shares her views on displacing one race to implant another preferred race?

Is she a lone lunatic on the fringe of religious racism or she is just very undiplomatic and honest about views that are shared by many other fundamentalists?

Liberty Star
11-21-2009, 10:10 AM
She is Bill Kristal's little puppet with a smile and nice legs selling a big lie.

Biggest sell out ever.

It's god's plan.

raiha
11-21-2009, 03:22 PM
SIMPLE: Palin's a Whore AND Palin's a PIMP

We are Palin's "Bottom-Bitches" right now for whatever campaign run she has in store...

Remember after Sarah Palin was selected by John McMoron for the GOP VP position... Before ANY press interviews/contact, Sarah Palin met privately with AIPAC in St. Paul, MN

Palin: 'Only Flag in My Office' Is Israeli

On the Hustings
By Staff Reporter of the Sun | September 26, 2008

PALIN: 'ONLY FLAG IN MY OFFICE' IS ISRAELI

Love you when you're angry Hollywood! :p

There seem to be quite a few disenchanted neocons on this forum...Either convert them or get 'em outa here! How can they even THINK of making the same mistake twice...only worse.