PDA

View Full Version : Report on FFF.ORG Judge Napolitano in Negotations with Fox.

lx43
11-17-2009, 07:54 PM
http://www.fff.org/blog/jghblog2009-11-17.asp

Today, the email newsletter of Freedom’s Phoenix is reporting the following: “Judge Andrew Napolitano is in negotiations right now with Fox to take Freedom watch (his .com show) on the air. So, email Fox and tell them you want the judge on the air. Send email to viewerservices@foxnews.com with FREEDOM WATCH WITH THE JUDGE in the subject line.”

If Judge Napolitano’s show were to be placed on television, it would quite possibly be the most exciting and encouraging thing to ever happen to the libertarian movement. Imagine: libertarians exposing and critiquing the statism of both liberals and conservatives on national television on a regular basis. What could be more exciting and encouraging than that?

If you would like to send your input to Fox — and I hope you will — send your email to viewerservices@foxnews.com with “Freedom Watch with the Judge” in the subject line.

I hope this is true. :)

itshappening
11-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Bump

Dieseler
11-17-2009, 08:10 PM
Done.

catdd
11-17-2009, 08:19 PM
done

NoHero
11-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Just sent a polite email. I just hope they don't put him on after Red Eye or anything like that. His show is 100x better than anything they have on currently.

NoHero
11-17-2009, 08:22 PM
Just sent a polite email. I just hope they don't put him on after Red Eye or anything like that. His show is 100x better than anything they have on currently.

I just got a return email saying it wasn't accepted because the mailbox is full? Is anyone else getting this?

Epic
11-17-2009, 08:23 PM

No even if it was on at 2 am, 3 am, or 4 am, that would be a coup.

There are still some 300k - 500k viewers at that time. Red Eye sometimes gets more than Campbell Brown on primetime CNN.

And if it were on Fox Business, it would probably only draw 50k - 200k, so even middle of the night on Fox News would be better than Fox Business.

Dieseler
11-17-2009, 08:26 PM
I just got a return email saying it wasn't accepted because the mailbox is full? Is anyone else getting this?

Yup, got the same.

lx43
11-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Is there an alternative email?

LibertyMage
11-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Done.

Dieseler
11-17-2009, 11:06 PM

Wow, mine had an attachment with it...
Did yours?
I deleted it looked like an unknown file, Not sure how to tell what it was except that it was an attachment.

olehounddog
11-17-2009, 11:51 PM
Yep, got the mailbox full. I'll just have to send it agian later.

tremendoustie
11-17-2009, 11:51 PM
gosh I hope this is true

NoHero
11-18-2009, 12:03 AM
Wow, mine had an attachment with it...
Did yours?
I deleted it looked like an unknown file, Not sure how to tell what it was except that it was an attachment.

Yeah, mine had two attachments, but i think they are just .txt files that are shown in the message.

Dieseler
11-18-2009, 12:57 AM
Yeah, mine had two attachments, but i think they are just .txt files that are shown in the message.

KK, thanks, wasn't sure.

WorldonaString
11-18-2009, 01:06 AM
Sent this,

"I think O'Reilly jumped the shark this week with his "I don't care about the Constitution" fiasco. Could you do us all a favor and replace him with someone far more stimulating and loyal to our country. I'm talking about The Judge of course. His Freedom Watch .com program is awesome and deserves legitimate air time. The people are hungry for his program, making it a surefire runaway hit. At the very least, it will make my evenings much more enjoyable!"

tangent4ronpaul
11-18-2009, 04:32 AM
I didn't get a mailbox full reply - yet... I told them to dump Hannity and give the Judge his slot - Hannity sucks - the Judge ROCKS!

-t