PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul needs to pick a fight with someone...

JPFromTally
10-02-2007, 06:50 PM
It seems the only way you can get on the news these days is if you're being confrontational.

The Ghoul vs. MoveOn
Trump vs. Rosie
Sharpton vs. Imus

I personally would go after OJ... nobody likes him.

katao
10-02-2007, 07:02 PM
1. The IRS (promote how they lost the recent court case in NV) - the MSM won't cover it, let Ron Paul educate the masses
2. Bernanke and the Fed - continue to pound them on the impending dollar collapse

constituent
10-02-2007, 07:03 PM
naaaah. the uncomfortable silence that
accompanies bringing up the federal reserve,
ending the police state, etc. is exactly what
the media is attempting to play off of...

if he begins arguing and bickering, it will
remind everyone of last Christmas or whatever
and they'll feel like they need a drink, rather
than pursue change.

::think positive::

if ron paul attacked someone, it would be
doing them a favor.

Ghandi, MLK, that's the headspace we need
to occupy.

...What we can do is pound home very
clever, very quick little "Stalinst"s every
now and then.

Mister Grieves
10-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Ron Paul picked the biggest fight of his life when he announced he was running for president in 2008, and he's got a lot of people backing him up.

Drknows
10-02-2007, 07:07 PM
HAHA maybe he needs to go party with Paris Hilton and go commando?

itsnobody
10-02-2007, 07:09 PM
He should be more aggressive I agree, but not neccessarily pick fights

Cindy
10-02-2007, 07:09 PM
2. Bernanke and the Fed

oooooooooooooh, those are my favorites and what first turned me on to Paul with a "Holy Sh*T! who is this guy speaking up to the feds like this?"

Electrostatic
10-02-2007, 07:10 PM
God, could you imagine if everyone in the campaign with "real money" that's already maxed out did something crazy like voluntarily rebuilding the worst parts of New Orleans? Without a single penny in tax dollars?

quickmike
10-02-2007, 07:22 PM
He should pick a fight with Richard Ramirez "The Nightstalker"

Could you see Ron Paul pushing this guy in the chest saying "cmere.............. cmere punk............. cmon ya little puss!!!...... take a swing!!!"

http://www.freewebs.com/criminallyinsane13/richard%20ramirez.bmp

lx43
10-02-2007, 07:30 PM
have Dr Paul lead a rally in front of the IRS with say 1,000 + supporters demanding an end to the income tax. Something like the Boston Tea Party.

A bond fire burning the damn tax code.

quickmike
10-02-2007, 07:35 PM
have Dr Paul lead a rally in front of the IRS with say 1,000 + supporters demanding an end to the income tax. Something like the Boston Tea Party.

A bond fire burning the damn tax code.

Bad idea............ it would take days to burn the whole tax code. The cops will show up by then.

lx43
10-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Bad idea............ it would take days to burn the whole tax code. The cops will show up by then.

think of the free press coverage of the major networks. lol Headline: PRESIDENTIAL CANDIATE RON PAUL BURNS TAX CODE!!!!!!! I'd be willing to be arrested for that kind of protest. Of course I wouldn't want dr paul arrested unless he wants to be as some kind of civil disobidence protest.

mkrfctr
10-02-2007, 07:51 PM
HAHA maybe he needs to go party with Paris Hilton and go commando?

This wins. Thread over.